Why do tall buildings appear so shiny?
Avaz Twist Tower
This skyscraper in the capital of Bosnia-Herzegovina, Sarajevo, is the tallest skyscraper in Southeast Europe. It has a height of 142 m, spread over 38 floors. A 30 m high mast is positioned on it. The main characteristic of its appearance is the seemingly rotating blue structure that leans against a strict vertical component. Here in the colored part of the facade, which is provided with sun protection glass, horizontal caesuras have been inserted, which also visually stretch the body. The surface of the component, which is winding upwards, appears logically in its design with a scale-like surface. The connecting center forms a central axis that steps upwards and forms the end point as the crowning conclusion with the tapering antenna.
Construction work on the Capital City twin towers in the new Moscow International Business Center (MIBC) on the banks of the Moskva River in Moscow was completed in 2009. The St. Petersburg Tower ”has 62 floors, the“ Moskva Tower ”73 floors and, with a height of 303.3 m, tops the current list of the tallest buildings in Europe. In the base of the multifunctional complex there are restaurants and shops, as well as a spa and fitness center. Above that there are offices up to the 17th floor. The private area with luxury apartments begins on the 19th floor, the exclusivity increases upwards. As the client, Capital Group Holding engaged well-known experts for the planning in order to ensure the success of the project: In 2011, the international jury selected it as one of the top 10 of the over 100 m high buildings at the Emporis Skyscraper Awards 2010. The responsible planners at NBBJ are among the world's largest architectural offices with ten branches, including in Moscow and Beijing, and can fall back on a wealth of experience in the implementation of major international projects.
The architectural language of pure geometric shapes used is rooted in Russian constructivism of the 20th century, which consciously used art and architecture as information carriers and mediators. The square towers consist of stacked cubes that are twisted against each other on a vertical axis. The cubic floor plans allow a spacious room design and at the same time the highest level of efficiency in building technology. The rotation breaks up the geometric severity, the high-rise buildings gain in dynamism. Schüco aluminum facade systems were used for the facade. Vertical stripes of alternating light and dark panels emphasize the partly flush glass elements. The large grid widths and installation heights that can be achieved through the installation of the thermally insulated Schüco FW 60+ facade system allow residents to enjoy great views over the river, the glittering business center and the historic city center.
- Pakistan is good for tourists
- What is the personality of a stalker
- How can you sell goods from home
- Why is there global warming today
- Where are OJ Simpsons kids
- What's the most exciting invention these days
- Who was the philosophical guru of Shivaji Maharaj
- What is Direct Selling 1
- Why doesn't the earth have more moons?
- Consignment warehouses are cheaper
- Tesla software updates are free
- How can I use 12V
- Why the great interest in narcissists lately
- Where can I sell my coin
- Why is the Japanese currency lower
- What are the slats on blinds
- Are water baptisms necessary for salvation?
- How wheelchair users roll
- What are some examples of complementary angles
- What does crazy mean?
- What are the online MSBI training courses
- What are the best Chevelle songs
- What are the benefits of business cards
- How to say relief in Japanese