What do IIT Delhi hostels look like
There are 3 ways to get from IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) by bus, taxi or car
Select an option to view step-by-step route descriptions and compare ticket prices and journey times in the Rome2rio travel planner.
Bus • 1h. 51min.
- Take the bus from RK Puram Sec-3 to Laxmi Nagar / Shakarpur Crossing336AUp / ...
Taxi • 17 min.
- Take a taxi from IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) 15.8 km
₹330 - ₹400
1 alternative option
Drive • 17 min.
- Drive from IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) 15.8 km
₹110 - ₹170
Travel safely during COVID-19
Rules to be followed in India
Travel within India
Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
Regional restriction measures in place
Further restrictions can be implemented at short notice
frequently asked Questions
Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply.
- Face masks are recommended
- A social distance rule of 1 meter applies.
- Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
- Regional restriction measures in place
- Further restrictions can be implemented at short notice
The number of the national COVID-19 advice center in Laxmi Nagar (station) is 1800118797.
Wearing a face mask on public transport in Laxmi Nagar (station) is recommended.
The distance rule in Laxmi Nagar (station) is 1 meter.
Report to an official and / or call the national coronavirus advice center on 1800 118 797.
Last updated:17 May 2021
Exceptions may apply. Details: Indian Bureau of Immigration.
We work around the clock to provide you with the latest COVID-19 travel information.
The information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, they are correct at the time of the last update.
For general advice, go to Rome2rio travel advice.
The cheapest way to get from IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) is to drive which costs ₹ 110 - ₹ 170 and takes 17 min.
The quickest way to get from IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) is to taxi which costs ₹ 330 - ₹ 400 and takes 17 min.
Yes, there is a direct bus departing from RK Puram Sec-3 and arriving at Laxmi Nagar / Shakarpur Crossing. Connections run every 5 minutes, and run every day. The journey takes about 1 hour. 23min.
The distance between IIT Delhi and Laxmi Nagar (Station) is 13 km. The road distance is 15.8 km.
Call up directions
The best way to get from IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) without a car is to bus which takes 1h and costs. 51min. and costs .
The bus from RK Puram Sec-3 to Laxmi Nagar / Shakarpur Crossing takes 1h. 23min. including transfers and departs every 5 minutes.
The Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System Ltd. IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) bus services depart from RK Puram Sec-3 station.
The Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System Ltd. IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) bus services arrive at Laxmi Nagar / Shakarpur Crossing station.
Yes, the driving distance between IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) is 16 km. It takes approximately 17 min to drive from IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station).
Call up directions
There are 3068+ hotels available in Laxmi Nagar (Station). Prices start at ₹ 7,500 per night.
What companies run services between IIT Delhi, India and Laxmi Nagar (Station), Delhi, India?
Patparganj is located in the vicinity of Patparganj, how to get to attractions and places to visit.
Things to do in Patparganj
The Humayun Mausoleum in Delhi, India, is the tomb of Nasiruddin Muhammad Humayun (1508–1556), the second ruler of the Mughal Empire of India after Babur. He ruled 1530–1540 and 1555–1556.
The Red Fort (Lal Qila) in the north Indian city of Delhi is a fortress and palace complex from the era of the Mughal Empire. It was built between 1639 and 1648 for the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2007. It got its name from the characteristic red color of the sandstone used for the fortress walls.
The India Gate (officially All India War Memorial) is a triumphal arch in the Indian capital New Delhi.
National Museum New Delhi
The National Museum New Delhi is an Indian museum in the capital New Delhi at the junction of Janpath / Maulana Azad Road. Even before the museums in Kolkata and Chennai, it is the largest and most important in the country.
Accommodation in Patparganj
Rome2rio makes traveling from IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) easy.
Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking search engine that helps you get to anywhere in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from IIT Delhi to Laxmi Nagar (Station) right here. Rome2rio shows you current timetables and route maps as well as the duration of the trip and approximate fares from relevant transport companies. So you have all the information you need to choose the best connection for your journey. Reservations are also very easy and uncomplicated with Rome2rio, because tickets from selected providers can be booked online directly through us.
- What's the Best Popcorn Franchise
- Which means forever in your debt
- What is the best cooler for camping
- Where can I buy books in Kathmandu
- What does the term gangbang mean
- What GPA is required for Yale University
- What are the factors that affect free consent?
- What is a velocipede
- What are algorithmic IT operations AIOps
- What birds are birds of prey
- What does a taxi inspector do
- How does meth affect overall health
- What is frequency in statistics
- Logic is just another dogma
- God annoys people
- What do pi bindings look like
- What kind of tissue is the epidermis
- Psychopaths feel sorry for other psychopaths
- A workshop for developing Android applications is useful
- Depression can cause your mind to freeze
- Who was the king after King Saul
- Will Area 51 guards shoot you
- Beats AMD Nvidia in the GPU game
- What is the smallest component of matter