Who is Gen Urobuchi
New anime from Fate / Zero writer Gen Urobuchi revealed
Recently, Nitroplus announced that writer Gen Urobuchi was working on a new anime - now the work called OBSOLETE has been revealed!
Bandai Namco Arts today announced in collaboration with Youtube that the recently announced new project by successful author Gen Urobuchi (Fate / Zero, Psycho-Pass, Puella Magi Madoka Magica) is an anime fully animated in 3D CGI called »OBSOLETE« acts.
The web series is published exclusively on Youtube and takes place in a future in which humanity was given exoframe technology in exchange for its resources from extraterrestrials - over two-meter-tall mecha that are controlled by a person's brain waves.
If you own Youtube Premium, the episodes are available to free users earlier than the anime in December 2019.
While the directors Hiroki Yamada and Seiichi Shirato take care of the staging of Urobuchi's story, the Studio Buemon (Kaze no Matasaburou) takes over the animation.
It is not yet known whether and when the YouTube original will also be available with German dubbing or subtitles.
Now it's your turn!
Which Gen Urobuchi story did you find most inspiring so far?
Let us know in the comments!
- Which is better cell phone or tablet
- Why does the universe seem perfect
- What is the waterfall model in management
- Can flash powder be used as gunpowder
- How can you control a dog's dandruff?
- What alternatives are there to the NRA
- What can genetic engineering really do?
- Which companies besides PayPal use KrakenJS
- How are intelligent contracts provided by Ethereum
- How to make a paper doll
- Why don't banks pay out checks anymore?
- How is AWS Elastic File System implemented
- Is Boris Johnson popular with seniors
- How do I create a troubling marriage
- What is the name of a walk-in doctor
- How is clay made of
- How can you view cached google pages
- Can you eat the chickens on Kauai?
- Why is Kylie Minogue so popular
- Who really owns the lottery?
- What were aliens first described as
- How do I convert phenylacetylene to phenylethanol
- How can I get paranoia
- What is the logic behind Deja Vu