What is the solution to counter terrorism?
Fight against terrorism
The OSCE's principles in counter-terrorism
In the framework of the international effort against terrorism under the leadership of the United Nations, the OSCE is making a major contribution by addressing both the manifestations of terrorism and the various social, economic, political and other factors that may create conditions under which terrorist organizations can attract followers and gain support.
The OSCE promotes a cooperative and coordinated approach to the fight against terrorism at all levels, including coordination between national authorities, cooperation between participating States and cooperation with relevant international and regional organizations and, where appropriate, the establishment of public-private partnerships between state authorities, the private sector (business and industry), civil society and the media.
These efforts take into account the United Nations Global Strategy to Combat Terrorism and relevant UN Security Council resolutions in accordance with the OSCE Consolidated Framework for Combating Terrorism.
Strategic priorities of the OSCE activities in the fight against terrorism
- Promote the implementation of the international legal framework for combating terrorism and strengthen cooperation in criminal matters to combat terrorism
- Combating violent extremism and radicalization that lead to terrorism using a multidimensional approach
- Preventing and Eliminating the Financing of Terrorism
- Combating the use of the Internet for terrorist purposes
- Promote dialogue and cooperation on counter-terrorism issues, in particular through public-private partnerships between public authorities, the private sector (business and industry), civil society and the media
- Strengthen national efforts to implement United Nations Security Council Resolution 1540 (2004) on the non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Improving the security of travel documents and
- Promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms in connection with counter-terrorism measures
The respective activities are carried out by the OSCE executive bodies within the framework of their mandates, such as the Secretariat, the Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights, the OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media and the OSCE's field operations.
- Why is Aquaman heavier than Shazam Superman
- Shall we continue with AI?
- What are the blockchain escrow services
- Why are some vegetables easy to grow
- What does 25
- How big is Prospect Park Brooklyn
- When does inequality become unjust?
- Mobile is a computer
- What is the least snobby Ivy League
- Is collectivism communism
- Which is motivational novel to read
- Why did AOL Prodigy Compuserve fail
- Is Quora moderation a joke
- Well worth the name of the project manager
- Can a website track my IP address
- Two people can play Nintendo Switch
- What is SODIMM What is it for?
- Can our emotions damage our soul?
- What is a pipe and a pipe
- Why do people have memories
- Are beach houses ever a good investment
- What are some insane buildings
- What is the platform of the Socialist Party
- Can people give Christmas presents to everyone