What brand uses screen printing
Offset printing, screen printing & digital printing
For bright, rich colors
UV OFFSET PRINTING BY VOGT
We use UV offset printing to produce up to 8 colors in a single operation and varnished products of high brilliance and bright colors.
Printing is done with an autotypical or frequency-modulated screen. All machines have integrated UV dryers that cure the inks immediately to form a tough, scratch-resistant surface. Immediate further processing is possible.
all machines including roll sheeter
Ensures perfect print data
PRE-STAGE FROM VOGT
Exact print data is essential if you want to achieve excellent print results.
Experienced specialists therefore work in Vogt's prepress and are happy to support our customers.
the creation of lenticular effects
the creation of tailor-made in-mold labels
digital image processing
- CtP / CtF exposure up to format 84 × 104 cm
- Digital proof with GMG proof system according to DINISO
- Individual print effects and prototyping are an important service factor at Vogt
For perfect finishing and special effects
SCREEN PRINT BY VOGT
In screen printing, the print objects are refined and z. B. with metallic pigments, lacquers, adhesives or effect glitter.
The back printing of foils with screen printing opaque white ensures particularly bright colors.
3 fully automatic screen printing cylinders
- Formats up to 70 x 100 cm
- Scented varnish
- Scratch-off paint
- Thermal paint
- Metal pigments
- Glue and much more
For large format print products
DIGITAL PRINT HDVONVOGT
Individual printing in small quantities is the new product area of the foil printer. The use of the new printing machine is the logical further development of the printing specialists.
Digital printing complements the traditionally used UV offset and screen printing processes and rounds off the range as a holistic service provider.
Especially since the "digital" is used in combination with the conventional production steps.
The technical specifications of the plant:
Digital printer (flatbed) 3.50 × 2.05 m
Materials to be processed: Practically everything from self-adhesive film for stickers to all common types of film to lenticular film. The thickness of the materials to be processed ranges from a few μm to 5 cm.
Milling machine (cutter)
Hard and soft foam sheets, acrylic, vinyl, Dibond® aluminum sheets, but also flexible media such as paper, foils and textiles. The milling machine enables the use of standard plates, contour-cut, grooved and punched printed products. This means that every type of display, pattern, etc. can be offered with a high-quality finish, perfect cut and shorter production times.
LFP: LARGE FORMAT PRINTING
Huge effect guaranteed. With DIGITAL PRINT HD we provide you with extraordinary, effective and sustainable digital prints in high definition.
DIGITAL PRINT HD offers you great creative freedom in production and ensures above-average attention and fascination with the viewer.
In addition, with the lenticular finish we offer you the unique possibility of displaying XXL digital prints in motion, communicating with the viewer or highlighting individual image content through animation or sequences.
This makes the XXL lenticular digital prints an eye-catcher with a guaranteed high memory value and the right decision for creatives, media producers and brand managers. Anyone who wants to impressively differentiate themselves from their competitors and is looking for contemporary advertising material at the interface between print, web and TV can now rely on DIGITAL PRINT HD.
Great variety of materials
There is now an inexpensive solution to realize small runs, editions and samples (from 1 piece) for single runs, promotional and presentation purposes.
An extremely wide range of applications and customization options offer extensive freedom for creativity: acrylic, aluminum composite panels, rigid foam panels, glass, wood, PVC, PP, self-adhesive or magnetic foils and many other substrates can be printed with your ideas in XXL format.
Can be used without limits
Exhibition stands, construction fences, signs, glass walls, stairs or city light posters are used, for example. B. impressively staged with our XXLenticular effects. The incredible variety of possible uses is almost unlimited.
- EFFICIENT above-average attention for your product
- LARGE Large Format Printing (up to 3.0 x 2.50 m; 3D and Flip up to 1.20 x 1.80 m)
- INDIVIDUAL personalization of products
- DIFFERENTIALLY small quantities for presentations (pitch, trade fair, etc.)
- FAST, easy and quick processing
Perfection to the end
FURTHER PROCESSING BY VOGT
At Vogt, high quality standards apply until the finished product has reached the customer.
This also applies to further processing - right through to the punched sticker, the fully packed decorative package or the mailing ready for dispatch.
Our equipment includes:
- various punches for labels and contour punched advertising material (up to 70 × 100 cm)
- Heat bending machines
- several cutting machines with destackers
- a high frequency welding machine
- a fully automatic packaging line with euro punch for sales packaging or mailings
- various drilling machines
- Lift punching
- Laminating system for the composite production of two different materials, such as B. white and black cardboard laminated against each other, lenticular film with a rear postcard cardboard or an adhesive lamination with silicone paper.
Fulfillment & logistics
Many service providers in the print sector serve customers according to the classic principle: process print orders according to the “F” scheme and thus be a link in the chain of media production. The Think outside the box is often missed by agencies, publishers and producers.
Fulfillment includes all activities from advice at your location or by telephone with professional advisors, transparent preparation of offers, incoming orders - through customer care, logistics and storage service, packaging, dispatch processing via lettershop (personalization and post delivery), time and payment management to extensive reporting .
The focus is on the customer.
Synergies and cooperation through effective outsourcing create a complete service without the customer having to coordinate various services.
Vogt Spezialdruck GmbH makes this all-round service possible for you and also creates value added printing, which generates additional benefits for end customers through sophisticated and appropriate finishing options.
This benefit allows the trademark owners a clear differentiation from the competition.
Innovative print products and holistic print project management is your ideal solution in the marketing mix.
Apart from cost optimization and tighter time management, communication with a service provider is also simple and straightforward.
- What is the compressibility of fluid
- Why does glass not conduct heat
- Mormons believe in global warming
- How many acres is 990 square feet
- What are some slangs that describe funny
- What has the International Space Station achieved
- What are some SaaS-based B2B2C products
- Why are cyanobacteria called blue-green algae
- Which government jobs with face-to-face interviews
- Are Joe Biden's plans realistic?
- Why do planes stop 1
- Has the Bible ever mentioned extraterrestrials?
- What is S P in stocks
- Why do most schools have summer vacation
- Is intelligence a hypothetical idea
- What is the most complicated AI robot
- What is the lifespan of WBC
- What are the best data recovery applications
- How is the Nigerian economy in 2016
- Why is baseball so beautiful?
- What is the Korean term for weapon
- How is Oracle DMBS
- Is it worth studying C in 2020?
- Why is a checklist important at work