The IITs offer financial courses
Course features and functions
On this page you can adapt your course for the respective purpose. You can find this area in the course menu under -> More -> Settings -> Course properties and functions.
Here you can
- the Course title, the Course colorand the Abbreviationchange course,
- the Number of hoursfor this course. This information is purely informative and has no further function,
- the respective organization, so select school - if you work on several facilities. Otherwise this selection is inactive
Here you link the course to the respective semester. This information is necessary e.g. for the documentation of attendance and the calculation of semester assessments. In general, a link to semesters is also a practical way of sorting and filtering courses. Otherwise this information can be left blank.
The semesters must be set up beforehand by the admin of your institution or your provider.
Depending on the general setting of your platform, other functions can be displayed here. The most important entries are:
- Left: Activates an additional entry in the course menu. Here web addresses can be compiled as a list.
- people: If deactivated, the list of persons is hidden for learners in this course.
- Status / follow-up: Shows or hides the entry "Status / Follow-up" in the course menu. This means that all functions that can be called up are switched on or off accordingly.
- Entry for assessment: Overview and management of your learners' assessments.
- Attendance report: Show or hide the attendance module in the Status / Follow-up report.
- Progress report: Overview of the work status of your learners.
- conditions: With this function, you can link learning objectives to course elements and track how the learners have mastered them.
- Plans: Activates / deactivates the planner.
- Select homepage: Instead of the overview page, you can select another element of the course as the start page.
360 ° reports
Activate the three sections of the 360 ° report (activity, progress, grading) on the left for teachers and also on the right for learners. They contain detailed information about the work of the learners. Learners only see information about their own activities.
In most cases you do not need to make any settings here.
- Allow deregistration: This setting allows learners to remove themselves from a course.
- AICC communication: Ignore, this setting currently has no function.
- Available in the course catalog: If learners at your institution should choose courses themselves and register, enter the course here in the relevant catalog. The local catalog is available within your school or school network, while the external catalog is available to all itslearning schools.
- Registration: How should learners be included in a course from the course catalog:
- Approval: Learners apply for admission, which the course teacher then decides on.
- Registration key: Define a registration key that you will hand out to the relevant learner for entry into the course.
- Free: Each learner can register for the course independently.
Share as a template
This area appears if you have the authorization to share courses as templates for your colleagues. In this way, your colleagues can create new courses as copies of this template course. Often, for example, teachers from a department jointly create course templates that contain the relevant structures and elements for a subject for a grade level.
- Insert content in library: If possible, moves the created materials of this course to the library. Please note that not all materials are librarian.
- To add teachers as co-authors for the course: Materials that are moved to the library are always assigned to the respective teacher as the author. With this option all teachers of this course will be listed as authors. This can be useful in order to have long-term access to the materials for editing, even if the teacher who originally created the element has left the facility.
- What does premium car mean
- How to make oven roasted broccoli
- Is WWE RAW real 1
- What do bats eat besides insects?
- What are the functions of isolators
- Why are you interested in differential equations
- How powerful is Cyttorak in Marvel Comics
- Why is Ben Carson so rich
- Is it okay to email you?
- What is the main goal of MDGs
- Difference between freedom and equality
- How will life be in 4018
- What is your opinion on Kashmiris
- What is the full form of SAP
- Charlottesville or Ithaca, whichever is safer
- What does stuff mean in basketball
- Game companies hire graphic designers
- What types of flies often bite horses
- What can you tell me about Bayer
- What is a newly appointed officer
- Why is there no rush hour 4
- Does Game of Thrones deserve these emmys
- What is 10 to 20 potency
- How helpful is meditation done right