Are crime warrants nationwide
Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA)
The federal and state security authorities deal intensively with people who belong to the right-wing political scene and who are wanted as suspects or convicts of crimes with an arrest warrant.
At the end of March 2019, there were a total of 657 open, i.e. H. arrest warrants against 497 people belonging to the right-wing political spectrum have not yet been executed.
There were no open arrest warrants for a terrorist act.
18 arrest warrants were based on a right-wing politically motivated violent crime (e.g. assault or resistance to law enforcement officers). 90 further arrest warrants existed for crimes with politically right motivation, such as the use of symbols of unconstitutional organizations, sedition and insults. The remaining 83 percent of the cases are in the area of general crime, such as theft, fraud, fraudulent services, traffic offenses and others. assign.
Police investigations have been initiated in all cases.
This includes storage in all national and, insofar as the factual and legal requirements permit, international search systems so that every police contact will lead to immediate arrest. Further search measures are carried out on site by the responsible federal state offices.
In the case of violent crimes in particular, the wanted persons are subjected to a special examination in the Joint Extremism and Terrorism Defense Center. This serves to gain new knowledge for the investigation services of the federal and state governments.
The fact that between September 2018 and March 2019 alone more than 50% of the arrest warrants for people belonging to the politically right-wing scene were carried out shows that the police are carrying out the searches forcefully and successfully.
However, the ongoing crime scene means that new arrest warrants for other or even the same people have to be drawn up and search measures initiated.
- What is nitrate
- How much advantage does Stephen Curry have
- Will there ever be a Mr. Rogers again
- What if anything can affect subatomic particles
- Why are living cells small
- What are macromolecular machines
- What is pyroclastic
- What are some slangs that describe funny
- Why is Tallinn considered a smart city
- Coolsculpting Los Angeles
- How can IOTW make blockchain more scalable
- Who designed the Chupa Chups logo
- Why are caucuses important in elections
- Can computer viruses be spread via email?
- What screams I'm a salesman
- Why does Canada not have the death penalty
- Why is Bisleri so famous
- What is a glassy polymer
- How much do fully autonomous cars cost
- Is it possible to be completely impartial?
- Ends Fairy Tail
- Is plywood good for shed floors
- Do all animals have brains 1
- Should I take architecture in NIT Hamirpur
- Which branch should I prefer in engineering?
- How to connect servers to each other
- What criteria are used for plants
- Do journalists feel that Quora has replaced journalism?
- What are Superman's Powers
- How realistic is the movie Armageddon
- How can I become an ICC player?
- What is 40K cavitation
- Who is the worst film director
- What causes insects to migrate