When will Blacklight Retribution be back?
Videos on the subject Free-to-play
The Lord of the Rings Online - The Rise of Isengard - Trailer
The expansion The Rise of Isengart for the free-to-play online role-playing game The Lord of the Rings Online is to appear on September 27, 2011. Players encounter the dark magician Saruman, who strives for more power from his tower. In addition to new quests and regions, the expansion also provides an increase in the level cap from 65 to 75.
League of Legends - Trailer (Speed Drawing)
League of Legends is a free to play fantasy online role playing game from Riot Games. The speed drawing video shows in fast motion how champion Leona from the MMORPG is drawn as artwork.
AMD shows Blacklight Retribution with DirectX 11
The first person shooter Blacklight Retribution, based on Epics Unreal Engine 3, shows its DirectX 11 effects in a graphics demonstration from AMD. This includes dynamic mesh tessellation as well as MLAA and real-time reflections. The game is to be offered free of charge as a free-to-play game and will enter the beta test phase in winter 2011.
Legend of Edda - Trailer (Gameplay)
The free-to-play online role-playing game Legend of Edda revolves around the war between gods and titans from Greek mythology. The main focus of the anime-style browser game is battles between players among themselves (PvP).
Tribes Ascend - teaser
The Tribes series returns to PC in 2011. The Hi-Rez studios' online shooter is supposed to be free-2-play.
Team Fortress 2 Trailer (Free2Play Announcement)
Team Fortress 2 will be the first game to use the Free2Play model of the online sales platform Steam. Users can play the team shooter for free; a paid premium account unlocks additional content and functions. If you have already bought the game before, you will automatically receive this subscription without additional payment.
Wizardry Online - Trailer (Cinematic)
The Japanese publisher Gamepot wants to revive the Wizardry series as a free-to-play role-playing game. A first cinematic trailer from Wizardry Online is supposed to get in the mood for the MMOG, which is also being published in Europe and the USA.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online - Launch Trailer
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online is a free-to-play online shooter that is all about tactics and using the environment for cover. The game developed by Ubisoft Singapore is to be financed through sales of in-game items and paid live support.
- What is the Aharonov Bohm Effect
- How can I change the color of my car?
- Smart people overestimate their intelligence
- What is the biggest challenge for the Californians
- How do I delete a Dropbox folder
- What extracurricular activities do top students take part in?
- How can we improve traditional agriculture?
- What is a glassy polymer
- Can people give Christmas presents to everyone
- I love you is that ok
- Does the price correspond to the value
- Fading piercing scars
- What did computers look like in 1967?
- What are the cons of IoT
- Can I recommend a dating app
- Coconut oil makes our skin healthy
- What is the national fruit of Iceland
- Women's hair has a natural scent
- How to convert mmHg to PSIG
- Is the violet flame hotter than the blue flame
- Should Bethesda 86 Fallout 76
- What makes Kanye West fun
- Marches get jealous
- Are there any side effects of naturopathy