How much are political advisors paid
The federal government currently has 903 contracts for "advisory and support services". Your order volume is 1.1 billion euros. This emerges from the answer to a small question from the Left MP Matthias Höhn. However, the Federal Government points out that the term "support services" is broadly defined and interpreted differently by the ministries. So the actual numbers could be a bit higher or lower.
The Ministry of the Interior is currently paying most of the money for external parties with an order volume of 533 million euros. Already in 2017, CSU Interior Minister Horst Seehofer paid an unusually large amount of money for consultants with a total of 66 million euros. With his half billion, Seehofer paid about five times as much as the finance and environment ministries for ongoing contracts - and 50 times as much as the defense ministry, which is currently dealing with an affair over consultant salaries.
In the affair of advisory services in the Ministry of Defense, the authority must hand over the first files to the investigating committee of inquiry from Monday. In addition to questions about nepotism, the investigative committee should also clarify whether Minister Ursula von der Leyen only learned of questionable procedures in the award of contracts through reports from the Federal Court of Auditors (BRH) last year.
In December 2018 it was said that the Ministry of Defense had signed contracts for more than 200 million in recent years. However, only contracts over seven million were terminated in 2018. Apparently, many contracts ended on short notice.
Höhn had made several inquiries about the consultancy contracts in the past few months. According to one of the responses, the federal government's spending on consultants has almost quadrupled since 2014. According to the statement of the Ministry of Finance, the sum of all expenditures of all ministries was 93 million in 2011, more than 60 million in 2014 and 248 million in 2017.
"Also interesting: Between 2009 and 2013, Ms. von der Leyen was Minister of Labor. There, too, consultant expenses have risen dramatically," emphasizes Höhn. Indeed, the Ministry of Labor spent around 15 to 20 million annually over the period, while in all other years since 2006 it has always been less than 10 million. The current order volume from the Ministry of Labor is 7.3 million euros.
- Europeans regard non-Europeans as equals
- Bermuda grass is easy to grow
- What are examples of inorganic biodegradable substances
- What is NVIP
- Michael Jackson had something to hide
- How do our bodies change our mass?
- Where can I register a ge domain
- Dogs know that cars can be dangerous
- Is TenX really known in Singapore
- Are my dating skills effective?
- What does your back garden look like
- Is there a cure for postpartum psychosis
- How widespread is corruption in Costa Rica
- How can I redeem vouchers on Amazon
- Can a dog really be in love?
- What is FALCON 9
- How is Thom Yorke personally
- How and for whom is war profitable
- Is Pinterest useful for B2C marketing
- What smell makes you think of anger
- Can you motivate creativity
- What is regioselective in radical reactions
- Who is your Instagram friend
- What games does Donald Trump like
- What causes needlestick injuries
- Why is the earth almost spherical
- Is Apple richer than Google
- How good is Asus VivoBook S14 S431
- Has braille tactile puns
- How are semen from animals distributed 1
- Surgery will permanently damage your body
- INFJs annoy other MBTI types
- Is anyone interested in Koran courses?