What are some interesting Snapchat stats
Snapchat statistics Germany
Who uses Snapchat in Germany? How is Snapchat used in Germany? You can find these and other interesting statistics in this article, which is updated regularly.
2019: Among the top 10 apps in Germany
- In the Google Play Store, the Snapchat app ranks 3rd among social apps and 40th overall (December 2019)
- In the Apple App Store, Snapchat ranks 9th among the free apps and 3rd among the video & photo apps (as of December 2019)
2019: fact check on Snapchat
- After Twitter, Snapchat also wants to distinguish itself through its handling of political advertising.
- Snapchat subjects advertising to a fact check.
- Every advertisement is therefore checked by a team of employees in accordance with the company's guidelines in order to rule out that it is misleading or deceptive.
2019: 9.8 percent of social media users use Snapchat in Germany
- 80.1 percent use WhatsApp
- 62.5 percent use Facebook
- 59.8 percent use YouTube
- 37 percent use Instagram
- 26.5 percent use Pinterest
- 17.1 percent use Twitter
- 16.1 percent use Xing
- 13.3 percent LinkedIn
- 9.8 percent Snapchat
- 3.5 percent Tumblr
- 3 percent Reddit
- 0.1 percent periscope
Source: audienceproject.com and statista.com
2019: Germany ranks 8th in worldwide Snapchat usage
- 98 million people in the US use Snapchat.
- 20 million users use the service in France.
- There are 18 million users in India.
- Almost 18 million use Snapchat in the UK.
- The service has 14 million users in Brazil.
- Just after that comes Mexico with 13 million people using Snapchat.
- With 11 million, Germany is in 8th place in the ranking.
- Canada is also in the top 10 with 8 million users.
- In Turkey there are still 7 million users.
2019: No. 4 in the app store
- In the Apple App Store, Snapchat ranks fourth (photo and video, as of February 2019).
- With around 70,000 ratings with an average of 2.3, Snapchat is rated rather mediocre (as of February 2019).
2018: Snapchat with 6 million users in Germany
- Of the 186 million users worldwide, 6 million come from Germany.
2017: Among the top 10 apps in Germany
- The Snapchat app ranks 10th in the Google Play Store (September 2017)
- In the Apple App Store, Snapchat ranks 7th among the free apps available (as of September 2017)
2017: What is the target group doing on Snapchat? Exciting insights into Snapchat usage
- 62 percent of German Snapchatters have posted a milestone in their children's development at some point.
- 59 percent send birthday greetings via the app.
- 78 percent share something they do with friends.
- 75 percent send something that is funny.
- 69 percent of parents tested the fun filter function with their children. globally, the Snapchatters play an average of three minutes with the Lenses. The rabbit ears, which can be mounted on photos, are well known. These lenses are also sold as a form of advertising.
- 75 percent of Snapchatters send snaps while sitting in front of the television.
- 58 percent use Snapchat in a cinema, 40 percent have already spoken out as short film critics.
- 30 percent of German moviegoers say they have already watched films that they have previously seen something about on Snapchat. 25 percent of them saw something that was fitted with a lens, 26 percent noticed something because a geofilter was used.
2017: Over 5 million users in Germany
- There are over five million daily users in Germany.
- 60 percent of them are 18 years of age or older.
- 41 percent of German Snapchatters take inspiration from Snapchat when looking for a gift.
- 66 percent use the app when shopping and 58 percent take snaps from their purchases.
- 44 percent use a geofilter in the store.
2017: How does Germany snap?
- Snapchat users are mostly interested in the content of their friends and celebrities.
- 55 percent of users say they follow up to ten celebrities on Snapchat.
- 81.8 percent of those surveyed stated that they did not follow a single company account.
- The most popular brand accounts in Germany are: Fanta, Adidas and Nike.
- Almost half of those surveyed have used sponsored lenses.
- Every third Snapper has already used sponsored geofilters.
- Less than 20 percent of users find sponsored lenses or advertising filters annoying.
- 16.3 percent of respondents say that they became aware of a brand or company through a recommendation from another Snapchatter.
- 5.7 percent state that they bought a product through a recommendation from an influencer.
2016: Young women in particular use Snapchat
Around 71% of the 1,610 German Snapchat users surveyed are female. The vast majority of them are between 14 and 29 years old.
Source: eMarketer Snapchat Statistics Germany
2016: Daily use of Snapchat tripled in Germany
- Most of the users of Snapchat in Germany are young and adolescent people.
- 30 percent of Snapchat users are between 14 and 29 years old.
- Only 3 percent of users are older than 30 years.
More statistics at a glance: Instagram statistics, Pinterest statistics, WhatsApp statistics, Facebook statistics, Amazon statistics.
Source: Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash
More about social media marketing[/ module]
Our PR and editorial team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Write us an email to [email protected] or leave a comment. We try to answer promptly.
- How can I meet Grant Gustin
- How can search engine marketing be improved
- Is RHEL 7 better than RHEL 6
- Where does the craigslist come from
- How is civil engineering at VNIT Nagpur
- Who created digital marketing
- How realistic is the movie Armageddon
- What does a private law include?
- Which is the best Hindi literature
- Did Jesus and God ever fight
- What is digital marketing for a website
- What is the definition of inert material
- Who are the Best Filipino Digital Artists
- Will USPS delivery work the next day
- What are the cons of IoT
- Why is Flipkart called Flipkart
- Is ADR different from arbitration?
- Which is the largest mouth in the world
- Can a doctor be an IAS officer
- What is the symbol for silver
- Who is responsible for training or maintaining models
- What's the best use of Vantablack
- Why are we increasing the capacitor capacity
- How many digits are in 10,000
- What should I see after the Simpsons
- What is a pipe and a pipe
- What is Pre-Bid Programmatic
- Covered up Barr Trump
- Are people structurally bigger
- How do you gain self-esteem
- Why do heroes need courage
- Which is the evergreen fruit
- Why did JRR Tolkien die