How to learn electrical engineering online
Learning electrical engineering: course overview
Would you like to learn electrical engineering? Then you've come to the right place. My aim here is to offer a complete electrical engineering course. We start with the absolute basics of electrical engineering, as they are dealt with in physics lessons from the 5th grade, and end with content that would-be engineers need during their studies or even later in their jobs. At least this is the long-term expansion goal.
Much of the content in electrical engineering builds on one another. When I started this section, I couldn't find a free electrical engineering course on the internet that walked me through this area of physics from front to back. Individual articles and tasks were of course easy to find. But really learn electrical engineering from A to Z? I did not find this. So that's exactly what I want to build up here piece by piece.
Basics of electricity and magnetism:
The contents of electrical engineering
What is electrical engineering actually about? And what will become part of this course in the long term? Well, electrical engineering is first and foremost about electrical charge, as well as current, voltage and resistance. One ends up relatively quickly with Ohm's law. In addition, one deals with the electrical circuit as well as series connection and parallel connection of resistors.
The rest of the course deals with electric and magnetic fields as well as induction and Lenz's law. Generators and transformers are also fundamentally treated in the intermediate level in the field of physics. The difference between DC and AC circuits is also discussed. Lorentz force and Hertz waves are also part of the basics of electrical engineering.
In addition to simple resistors, there are also capacitors and coils, which are also used in circuits. Later on, numerous circuits with operational amplifiers and transistors are dealt with and how these are wired.
The filtering of signals is carried out with low-pass, high-pass and band-pass. These can also be implemented in a higher order or filters can also be used as an active circuit. It also helps to note the difference between analog and digital filters.
One point is also very important: It does not help very few users to simply read content on electrical engineering. Therefore, the course also includes a number of tasks on each topic and - if available - videos.
- Why do people underestimate civil engineering
- What is Zeff in terms of chemistry
- How did Marilyn Manson die
- What is the structure of alkene compounds
- Make record labels their own masters
- Can C libraries be used in Unity
- What do you do against a breakup
- Is the hype about Amazon's Alexa justified?
- What's the best AdSense alternative
- Which Bollywood celebrities are vegan vegetarians
- What is a normal mind
- What are the consequences of dirt
- Is Stockholm Syndrome in DSM 5
- Who is Patrick Jane based on
- Mathematicians like basic algebra
- How do I take care of my mango tree
- Do penises taste bad
- How can I increase my memory
- The ECM controls the fuel pump
- Which Indian film characters have inspired you
- Offers employment to Shine Com in Bombay
- How is a VPN implemented
- Gautam Gambhir's international career is over
- How can we download PubG for J2