What are public administration organizations
(often: Commercial Administration): 1. i.e.S .: Basic function in business operations, which only indirectly serves the actual purpose of the business (procurement, production, sales) by ensuring the smooth running of the business by looking after the entire business.
Areas of responsibility (As a rule): a) organization, b) accounting, c) finance, d) personnel management and e) property management (asset management and material management).
2. i.w.S .: All areas of activity within the company that do not belong directly to the production area, i.e. the technical area.
1. Term: the official activity carried out within the framework of the separation of powers, which is neither legislation nor case law.
2. Classification: a) according to theirs Impact:
(1) Intervention management (order management): It records administrative activities that intervene in the individual's sphere of law and freedom (e.g. in the field of police and taxation);
(2) Performance management, where the administration grants benefits to the individual (social assistance, subsidies).
b) according to theirs Dependence on the legal system:
(1) bound administration, where the legal system prescribes what an administrative body must do or not do in a particular case;
(2) free administration, where there is, however, a legally granted leeway (discretion).
3. Distribution of tasks between the federal and state governments: a) state administration: According to Article 83 of the Basic Law, the federal states implement federal laws as a matter of their own. According to Art. 30 GG, this also applies to all other forms of administration, unless the GG stipulates otherwise. It is irrelevant what type of administration (I) it is. The federal government only has legal oversight for the state's own enforcement of federal laws.
b) Order management: In certain areas expressly named in the Basic Law (e.g. administration of federal highways and federal waterways), the states implement laws on behalf of the federal government. In addition to legal supervision, the federal government also has technical supervision.
c) federal administration: Authorized by the GG in only a few branches of administration (e.g. foreign service, federal finance administration, federal border police, armed forces) by central and subordinate federal authorities; on the other hand, federal administration by higher federal authorities or federal corporations is permissible to a much greater extent. The federal government has made use of this option in many cases (e.g. Federal Employment Agency, Federal Cartel Office, Federal Criminal Police Office, Federal Insurance Office, Federal Motor Transport Authority, Federal Statistical Office (StBA)).
4. Distribution of tasks within the countries: The state administration takes place at different levels: a) local administration (by municipalities and districts): including police and regulatory administration, health care (hospitals, sanatoriums) including hygiene protection (sewerage, garbage disposal, cemetery management), road construction and road maintenance and energy supply (water, gas, electricity).
b) Administration at state level: inter alia, supra-local tasks of the police, economic development by cultural and settlement authorities (including land consolidation), tasks of spatial planning and regional planning and tax administration by the tax authorities, as well as the construction and maintenance of roads.
- Most doctors are atheists
- Why is Black Swan rated R.
- Is the identity function linear
- Why do people study calculus
- Can dogs get cancer
- What is horse surfing
- Range Rovers are still unreliable
- What are the basics of US politics
- Dentists are bad at diagnosing tooth decay
- What do Russian professors think of America?
- Which food contains taurine for cats
- How are the beautiful lakes in Pakistan
- What is your most unique experience in Montreal
- What's your smartest moment in court
- Can automatically update Dropbox files
- What's the best maven repository
- Why is Operation Overlord called D Day
- Why is Facebook still showing PHP extensions
- Smart contracts can be hacked
- Is the NIT Tadepalligudem a good college
- A marriage license is required in Colorado
- What is the best vlogging camera
- How do I select repeated records in SQL
- How does a web design become attractive?