What problems did your money cause you
Inflation - auxmoney financial lexicon
Politically, inflation is wanted
The state definitely wants inflation - as long as it doesn't get too big. What doesn't look clever at first glance makes perfect sense on closer inspection. Some states want to use it to reduce national debts, the real value of which falls when the money supply increases - the absolute debt value is not affected by inflation, regardless of whether the money supply in circulation is significantly larger (or smaller). With more money in circulation, the debt is correspondingly easier to pay because a currency unit has less purchasing power. As a result, creditors have to accept monetary devaluations, so that this thinking is regarded as an emergency measure if the debt burden of a state threatens to crush its budget; this happened, for example, in Italy in the second half of the 20th century. In Germany, inflation is currently 1.5 percent (as of 07/17), which is significantly less than ideal.
The reason for this is the fear of deflation. The opposite of inflation, deflation, means a tightening of the money supply. This results in a very negative development of the economy: in the expectation that prices will fall, people would spend as little money as possible. Companies would make much less turnover, which would shrink the economy by many percent accordingly. Combined with the shrinking economic growth, the general standard of living would also fall. This is politically undesirable, so that inflation is accepted as the lesser evil. For example, there were serious problems with deflation in Japan in the 1990s.
- Why is why totally nonsense question
- What does Wall Street look like
- Where do heat waves occur
- Why is it wrong to be desperate?
- Who was the Mexican singer Jose Jose
- Why is the earth almost spherical
- What simple concept can change my life
- Works messenger with WiFi
- How is Evernotes growing from 2015
- Why are the Seattle Sounders so popular
- What causes arteriovenoese malformations
- What is the study of life
- What's your rating of Habitrpg
- What's your favorite Harry Potter series
- Who is a new quoran that you support
- How to say Swipe in French
- Why is Kuwait so small
- When did people find fruits
- Is death monotonous
- What skills do surfers need
- How can I send millions of emails to my inbox
- Can you bomb your house for mice?
- Why does Arlington Texas have no public transportation
- Why is amniocentesis banned in India