What is deductive learning
|Learning always takes place between the learner, teacher and the learning object (in this case the movement).|
Choosing the right method for the learning process is important. Not every method is appropriate for the respective conditions.
With this method, individual parts of the overall movement are practiced in isolation.
After the individual parts have been mastered, the assembly to the overall movement takes place (target exercise).
This method is usually indispensable, especially with difficult movements, whereby the "difficulty" can vary depending on the learning requirements. The experienced athlete can usually learn faster.
The problem with this method lies in the fact that when the individual movements are combined to form the overall movement, additional movements often occur that have nothing to do with the actual target exercise or can even change it.
This method is holistic from the start. The overall movement is thus not broken down or broken down, but it is not always applicable.
When teaching simple movement sequences, however, the holistic method is the right procedure, as the actual learning objective is approached directly without detours. In the case of difficult, complex movement sequences, however, the teacher also has to resort to the analytical-synthetic method.
The inductive method
With this method, the independent practice of the learner in the foreground.
The learner is offered help on his learning path, but the learner has a lot of leeway to gain experience.
The prerequisite, however, is that the movement can actually be learned in this way. There is a risk that incorrect movement patterns will be learned. In combination with other methods, however, the aspect of independence and independence is an important point.
The deductive method
An attempt is made to provide the learner with the decisive aids in the learning process. In order to achieve the goal quickly, the teacher uses a methodological aid Movement instructions and regulations. This makes it possible to quickly convey an idea of movement to the learner, which can also be put into practice more quickly. However, this method seems a little rigid and leaves little room for independence in its pure form.
Especially in athletic performance groups, whether at school or in a club, it is possible with this method to achieve an optimal result in a short time.
- How amazing is the existence of life
- Colleges are important to getting a job at Microsoft
- What is the typical city water pressure
- What is a product development strategy
- How do people get into the jury's duty
- Which material conducts heat the least?
- Which NBA team has the best arena
- Which part of homelessness appeals to people
- Why does Silent Hill end like this
- Which crypto currency was oversubscribed in 2018?
- What role do investment actuaries play
- Which companies are using Git
- Has third wave feminism reached the Indian coasts?
- How can you reduce variable costs
- What is the visibility mode in C.
- Why is water wet 2
- What are your laws for NNN
- SpaceX outperforms all competitors
- What are FX Market Systems
- A marriage license is required in Colorado
- What does the slang really mean
- What are the best medical expert systems
- What is the meaning of skillful
- How do I visualize algebraic math problems