What are the techniques for SEO
SEO: The right technology makes the difference
Search engine optimization is a constant process, but with a stringent approach it is rewarded with increasing visibility and good findability on search engines such as Google and Co. The right technology is often neglected here. Our expert sheds light on the technical procedure in the SEO process and shows what influence SEO technology has on success.
If you want to improve your ranking in the search engine, you should first think about what the overall goal of the website is. Once the target groups have been defined and the keyword concept is in place, search engine optimization can be implemented on a technical level.
TECHNICAL SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Search engine optimization on a technical level means giving the search engine - and thus also the user - optimal access to the existing content. The technology of the website forms the basis of all successes in search engine optimization, since the search engine is only able to correctly record, evaluate and thus index URLs through effective crawling. This means: If the search engine crawler can optimally read the content, the basis for increasing visibility and correspondingly better rankings for relevant keywords is created.
In order to filter user-relevant content, Google has carried out various updates in its search algorithms over the past few years. Even the latest Google Hummingbird not only looks for interesting content, it also takes into account the functionality of the website and user-friendliness.
THESE ASPECTS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED IN THE SEO TECHNIQUE
First, the status quo of the existing website should be defined and, based on the initial situation, appropriate optimization potential should be derived and prioritized.
When optimizing on a technical level, one should pay attention to the following aspects:
■ Internal duplicate content
■ Near duplicate content
■ External duplicate content
Internal duplicate content is the same content within a domain. Near-duplicate content describes similar content. As a result, the uniqueness of the content for the search engines is lost. Often, content is duplicated on category pages, internal search results or filter overview pages. Internal content can easily be avoided if the website is designed carefully. Similar or identical content makes it difficult for the search engine to assign the respective content to a page. This means: If the content is not clearly distinguishable and cannot be clearly assigned to a page, the search engine crawler does not know which URL should rank for the term. This is then reflected in the position of the search term.
Furthermore, a technically flawless website is the basis for the readability of the search engine and the subsequent indexing. It must be ensured that no error pages are hidden behind individual content sub-pages, i.e. that pages can no longer be accessed.
THESE FACTORS CAN INCREASE THE READABILITY OF YOUR PAGE:
You can map the structure of your website with a sitemap. This enables the search engine crawlers to quickly recognize the structure and to check that it is up-to-date and that it is linked. Alt texts from images are not only useful in the event of loading errors, search engines also use these texts to record the content of images. It is similar with headings. HTML headings, H1, H2 or H3 not only create a clearer structure for the user, they also play a role in the ranking of your page, as they reflect the content and structural hierarchy of a page. The main heading can only be identified as such by the crawlers if it is displayed in the correct format
CLEAR STRUCTURES INCREASE VISIBILITY
Page structures must be set up in a clear and comprehensible manner. This is the only way that Google can optimally read your website and evaluate it accordingly. A technically and structurally clean website is the basis for your online success and lays the foundation for your content to be rated according to relevance.
- SEO entry: © AllebaziB - Fotolia.com
- How can past lives cause current problems
- Is it dark a simple sentence
- Do normal pilots need aerobatic training
- Personal physical libraries are still practical
- Why do people run electricity
- What's hot now in complexity science
- Believe libertarians in adoption laws
- What is corona in the power grid
- Why choose IIT Gandhinagar
- Would you prefer to be over- or underclothed?
- Do racing bikes have a gear Why
- Breasts grow after 18 years
- Why do some people dislike micromanagement
- Why do we dehydrate tissues
- What does the price of bloodshed mean
- Why do you need a hat
- What is a student exchange
- Which properties determine the capacity
- Why do people have memories
- What is the smallest component of matter
- How do I find inspiration at work
- When do we use the perfect infinitive
- How was your spiritual awakening
- What is the best insurance for retirees
- How do I stuff relationships in anatomy
- How do I do self-portrait photography
- What is the full form of POGO
- Will there ever be a Mr. Rogers again
- What is the Excellon 5 platform
- When will our life on earth end?
- How old is Stevie Wonder
- How do brassinosteroids activate their receptors
- Why do emotions deter some men
- Narcissistic people are nice