What is the yard arm on a ship
Translation of "a yardarm" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Unless he's hanging from a yardarm, not one of His Majesty's ships is safe.
In addition, it is a long established custom that a ship visiting a foreign port flies the flag of the country which it is visiting at a yardarm.
In addition, it is a widespread custom for a ship entering a foreign port to be attached to one Rah the flag of Country of residence.
horns were to be the extremities of the cross. For in a yardarm, which is part of a cross, the extreme ends are called horns, while the unicorn is the upright middle post.
Because also on the transomthat forms one half of the cross, the ends are called horns, but the unicorn Center stake of the scaffolding.
Yet some would like to see him hung from the nearest poor yard.
That he'd be hung from the highest poor yard.
That he is at the highest Rahnock would hang.
The sun's past the poor yard.
Not until the sun is over the poor yard?
Let me hang Mr. Shaw now from my poor yard.
Dave, Sherby doesn't think the Navy hangs people from yardarms anymore.
He commanded 'full speed ahead' and went to the poor yard.
He ordered 'full speed ahead' and went to the Nock.
If I may make so bold, they'd look very well hanging from the poor yard.
If the PM gets to hear of this, he'll hang me from the poor yard.
If the prime minister finds out about it, he'll tie me in Mast up.
It's even said that crews threatened to hang their captain from the poor yard if he refused to turn back.
Some ship's crews threatened to hang their captain if he didn't turn back would.
You mean that guy hanging from the poor yard?
Raised from the highest poor yard until sun reds your skin.
You will be at the highest Hanging yarduntil the sun scorches your skin!
So, pirate that I am, I find myself obliged to have your hanged from ... the poor yard of your beloved "Neptune".
And as the pirate that I am, I feel obliged to tie you up ... to the Rah Your beloved "Neptune".
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 37. Exact: 4. Elapsed time: 68 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How are transgender people treated in Iran
- Has the Bible ever mentioned extraterrestrials?
- What kind of germination is a mongoose
- Biomedicine or cardiovascular technology
- What is BSCPLIL
- What is an inline script
- What kind of tissue is the epidermis
- What is a conference event organizer
- What are the best websites about Buddhism
- When do global shutters become commonplace?
- How can Neironix help prevent fraud
- What can get your adrenaline pumping right away
- What is a rational proof
- How can I download the Telugu movie
- Do you like soup
- Is accessibility the future of technology
- What are your preferred building codes
- Is Doomsday Preppers real or staged
- What is your rating of Chamonix France
- Is there a blog for group discussions
- What are some unknown facts about Tomorrowland
- Is SV University better than KLU
- Which Beyblade series is the best
- What is ReverbNation
- Is anti-intellectualism a sin
- Is Pakistan pro Bangladesh
- What Are Some Good Quilting Resources
- What is the rarest form of welding
- Why Granite Countertops Are Chipping
- Why do people study calculus
- What is synthetic geometry
- What is the Strangler Design Pattern
- Where does marijuana grow wild