Why should i use React JS
Why we use React
React is now widely used for modern web applications / projects, from small and simple (e.g. single page applications) to large and complex. It's very flexible and can be used for UI projects of any size and platform, including mobile, web, and desktop development. Many world-famous companies, such as Instagram and Airbnb, therefore rely on React for their products.
The features and benefits of React
Performance is the biggest challenge in today's dynamic web applications. In order to enable dynamic websites, a DOM (Document Object Model) is built in the browser, which saves all elements, no matter how small, in a tree structure in order to then carry out operations such as the calculation of positions or properties such as color, size, etc. If the DOM or some of its properties are to be changed, the DOM must be recalculated. For this purpose, jQuery is typically used, which carries out the operations via the browser DOM. Since the elements can influence each other in a wide variety of ways, these changes or calculations are quite time-consuming.
Virtual DOM solves this problem in React: By storing the DOM in memory and only updating it selectively, it can be changed very quickly and the number of updates in the browser is minimized.
One way data flow
React only transmits the data in one direction, towards the components. This simplifies debugging.
Advantages of React for Development
Scalability and flexibility
The core of React are components and their composition for an application. The components are divided into classes that can be easily expanded and transferred. This allows scalable and flexible applications to be developed. In addition, the component status can be checked and changed at any time using the React API.
Simplified development complexity and reusability
Active community and sufficient reusable components
React with its ecosystem is a kind of flexible framework. You can choose libraries yourself and add them to the core of the application.
- Apple cider vinegar whitens your teeth
- Pakistan sent a spy to India
- Can you make kimchi on instapot
- What does the Hindi word geet mean
- What are the Adrian Peterson Minnesota Vikings
- Doctors can prescribe any type of medicine
- Where can I buy books in Kathmandu
- Can rapping help improve my speaking skills
- What is the logic behind Deja Vu
- You could make shoes fireproof
- Who is Martha Stewart
- How do I convert H2O to 2h2o
- When are seams required for a cut
- Why do people still use lameness?
- Is the person obsessed really real
- How can I do better in school?
- Can you eat a jellyfish
- A mother bird abandons her babies
- What are the best books on futurology
- Who can take the SAT
- How do millionaire entrepreneurs invest their money
- What's the greatest zombie movie you've ever seen
- How dangerous are computers
- Where can I find SEO leads
- Gimp is good for drawing
- MLS is becoming more popular than NHL
- Would there be complete anarchy without religion
- Is a constructor void or not
- Is TenX really known in Singapore
- Dogs know that cars can be dangerous
- What are the top SMS service providers
- What is the biggest but laziest dog
- Are Armenians Asians