M83 is working on a new album
On her debut album "Nothing's Real" (2016), Shura aka Aleksandra Denton happened to be an ambassador for the lonely and excluded. The themes of fear, unrequited love and outsiderhood were expressed in fantastic bedroom pop influenced by 80s Madonna, Janet Jackson via Fleetwood Mac. Since the viral hit "Touch" and its breathtaking video, at the end of which Shura was left alone, an international fan base has been waiting for another album full of "Heartbreak anthems".
Shura began working on new material after touring for two years. The period ended with an intensive eight-week stay in the USA, during which she shared a stage with bands like Tegan and Sara and M83.
Now Shura is back with their new single “BKLYNLDN”. The track was released by their new label home, Secretly Canadian. After her acclaimed debut "Nothing's Real" (2016), "BKLYNLDN" is the first taste of Shura's long awaited second album that she is currently working on.
"BKLYNLDN" marks the beginning of a new chapter for Shura musically, geographically and emotionally. The timeless look at romantic longing over a long, geographical distance - although told through the modern perspective of apps, text messages and terrifying silence - is a cinematic, highly intimate look at what presence and absence mean in modern relationships. A passionate, tangible song about connection in unpredictable times. And despite the tidy tonal palette, the unmistakable sound of Shura.
- What are good websites for researching TEFL
- Will the world actually end in October?
- How do you explain the language processing system
- Are there any McDonalds in Iceland?
- How do startups collect or earn money
- What is breather http www breather com
- Are the people in Miami friendly?
- There is also an Orient Express train
- Is cyanide still used in gold mining?
- Why is it called AMD64
- How do I meet the world
- How can I get more freebies
- Would you die for your politics
- What do neuroscientists think of Jeff Hawkins?
- Why was the GE90 made so powerful
- Is BRCA2 dominant or recessive
- How are women portrayed in films
- What is a Mobius strip inverted
- How is papaya soap made
- What is the full form of NUCES
- You can put lenses in any frame
- God annoys people
- Why do people analyze body language excessively?
- How is homelessness a political problem
- What determines the success of consumer goods
- What's your favorite Batushka song
- Prisons have attached washrooms
- What is the full form of INN
- Skills that computer scientists should have
- What are your top 15 films
- Love to wear sportswear
- What are the types of intellectual talent
- What are the fastest growing music startups