There will always be freedom of thought
Freedom of thought (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Thank | thank | freedom | freedom, no plural
- IPA: [ɡəˈdaŋkŋ̩ˌfʀaɪ̯haɪ̯t]
- 1) Freedom to think what you want, especially when it comes to worldview and politics
- Determinative compound, composed of the nounThought, the joint element-n and the noun freedom
- 1) freedom
- 1) “They [laws] contradict the human right Freedom of thought and are not compatible with a constitutional state. "
- 1) "Art. 9 [the European Convention on Human Rights] contains the human rights of Freedom of thought, freedom of conscience and freedom of religion. "
- 1) “Justified questions are also discussed; The most important, at least in the eyes of Arab commentators, is why there are laws in Europe and France that - rightly - criminalize denial of the Holocaust and why Germany forbids negative portrayals of Jews in the media while criticizing the symbols of the Islam as an expression of opinion and Freedom of thought should apply; this point was addressed by Muhammad al-Ramihi in the aforementioned article. "
- Nominative: singular Freedom of thought; Plural —
- Genitive: singular Freedom of thought; Plural —
- Dative: singular Freedom of thought; Plural —
- Accusative: singular Freedom of thought; Plural —
- English: 1) freedom of thought
- Turkish: 1) fikir hürriyeti, düşünce özgürlüğü
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Which sounds like an attempt to revive real speech and Freedom of thought in the competition of ideas, was in reality only the latest code for another of the countless actions against the AfD.“
Young Freedom, July 12, 2019
„A comment wall for visitors Also, Setsuko emphasizes that raised on the New York controversy Freedom of thought as «the greatest good. Everyone is allowed to have and express their opinion.“
Blick Online, September 01, 2018
„As long as extremists who openly call for murder are made acceptable, this encourages ever more brazen attacks on the rule of law, tolerance and Freedom of thought. Without this, however, no society can breathe freely.“
sueddeutsche.de, November 12, 2018
„Opinion, Freedom of thought and a little peace.“
young world, June 25, 2020
„In the culture war is the Freedom of thought the first victim. Liberal thinkers suspected early on that the tyranny of equality would prevail in a democracy even without a secret police.“
The time, July 25, 2020
„The variety of their offers can also be seen as a 'plea for Freedom of thought and openness to discussion, read for a culture of debate and willingness to communicate, 'said the Minister of State at the award ceremony in Rostock.“
Federal Government Update, October 02, 2019
„The rights to opinion and opinion are also fundamentally threatened Freedom of thought as well as the right to equality and non-discrimination.“
Südtirol Online, November 21, 2019
„"Give Freedom of thought! ”In Friedrich Schiller's play“ Don Carlos ”the freedom fighter Posa shouted this to the tyrant Philip of Spain.“
Rubicon, February 27, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "freedom of thought":
use: ... Subordinate terms: 1) Land use Examples of use: 1) We enjoy freedom of thought, free choice and unhindered use of all educational and ...
thought: ... Thought blockade, thought chaos, thought thief, thought theft, thought experiment, train of thought, freedom of thought, flight of thoughts, train of thought, thoughts, content of thoughts ...
Augean stables: "This went on for hours, he cleaned the world, put the Augean stable in order, paved the way for the brotherhood of mankind and the realm of freedom of thought." Idiom / idioms: mucking out the Augean stable
Fraternization: "This went on for hours, he cleaned the world, put the Augean stable in order, paved the way for the brotherhood of humanity and the realm of freedom of thought."
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Freedom of thought" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Gedankenfreiheit/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “freedom of thought” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Train of thought (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular number of thoughts; Plural the trains of thought ...
Train of thought (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Train of thought Hyphenation: Ge | dan | ken | gan | ge ...
Train of thought (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: train of thought Hyphenation: Ge | dan | ken | gan | ges
Train of thought (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Thoughts Hyphenation: Ge | dan | ken | gangs ...
ideas (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular thought; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Thoughts (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Thoughts Hyphenation: Ge | dan | ken | gu | te…
Thoughts (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Gedankenguts Syllabification: Ge | dan | ken | gu | tes…
Thoughts (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Thoughts Hyphenation: Ge | dan | ken | guts…
Trains of thought (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ge | dan | ken | common pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
Trains of thought (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ge | dan | ken | gän | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Read minds (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular thought reading; Plural - genitive: singular ...
- How much is fornite
- How can I become a topologist
- How is ski clothing waterproof?
- Which is better DSIM or NSIM
- Is it snowing in South Africa?
- Why is it called AMD64
- What's the strangest thing about Russians
- What is python function
- Which letter is silent in debt
- Should Triple Talaq be abolished
- How is electrical engineering and electronics
- Should I take architecture in NIT Hamirpur
- How can I thaw credit
- How often does your shower drain clog
- Did Russia ever have slaves
- When did Formula 1 stop refueling?
- Use herbal medicine frequently
- Was Karna better than Arjun
- Should airlines and airports relax the demonstrations
- Why can't God be real
- Algorithms often reproduce human prejudices
- What were Karl Marx's great insights
- What is ReverbNation
- Is the warp speed faster than the speed of light