Is head and shoulder shampoo harmful
Each representative of the fair sex, as a rule, emphasizes the natural beauty of his hair, and shampoo is an agent for the initial care of curls. The cosmetics market is currently represented with a large number of care products, with natural products taking the lead. Products made from natural ingredients hold a special place in the competition. After all, shampoo made from natural ingredients will help maintain a healthy appearance of the hair structure and get rid of the unpleasant problem of the appearance of dandruff without causing damage.
Most of the shampoos are sold on the shelves of stores, which are characterized by the presence of sulfates, parabens, silicones, which reduce their beneficial effect. Women who really care about their hair are well aware of the benefits of homemade cosmetics. The differences between cleaning methods for store and household formulations are as follows:
- Natural ingredientsCarefully remove dirt. Microparticles attract molecules of sebum, dirt, skin particles, the compounds formed are washed away with water without damaging the structure.
- Chemical compounds are pretty aggressive. They destroy dirt particles and have a very intense effect. Surfactants break down sebum and dust particles, but at the same time damage the structural components of the hair and can easily penetrate harmful factors.
Home-made shampoos are the most harmless because they have such beneficial properties as:
- Nutrition and hydration;
- Structure restoration;
- Anti dandruff;
- Normalization of the sebum glands;
- Elimination of irritation, inflammation, itching;
- Strengthening the hair from root to tip;
- stimulate the growth of new hair follicles;
- Obstruction of strand loss;
- Maintaining the skin's natural pH balance;
Homemade cleansers gently remove dirt and gently nourish the epidermis and curls to maintain the beauty and health of the hair.
Features of the composition
In contrast to homemade shampoos, purchased products often lead to a negative scalp reaction. Almost every woman of the fair sex has faced a situation at least once in her life when, after washing her head, there was unpleasant sensations in the form of itching or burning. Due to the fact that the hair dries, dandruff forms and the skin feels tight.
This body reaction is due to the aggressive effects of the sulfates found in most surfactants. Surfactant is a surfactant that is specifically used to flush various types of pollution. The surfactant microparticles adhere to the fat and water molecules at the same time, washing away the dirt. Unfortunately, in addition to their benefits, these substances most often cause visible damage to the protective barrier of the epidermis, disrupting its structure.
All surfactants are divided into different types:
- Anionic. They form copious amounts of foam, are extremely soluble and are characterized by their low cost. They are the most aggressive to human skin.
- Cationic. They have the ability to eliminate bacteria, their washing effect is rather weak, but they can cause irritation. Usually used as an additive to make hair antistatic.
- Amphoteric. They are considered to be of the highest quality because the pollution is washed as well as possible without harming the skin. Their cost is much more expensive compared to the other surfactants.
- Not ionic. Foams are poor and are therefore used in parallel with anionic foams. They also have little ability to irritate the dermis. It is added to give the threads softness and suppleness.
Organic sulfate-free shampoos have a gentle effect on the skin. In some cases, the effects of abundant lathering will be less when compared to traditional shampoos, but will be much more beneficial.
For people with sensitive skin prone to inflammation, irritation and allergic reactions, the use of natural shampoo, which can be easily washed off with water without any special effort, is an ideal solution.
The natural power of natural ingredients gives every hair a fresh and well-groomed appearance and enriches it with useful vitamins and minerals. The protective function of the skin increases when it is exposed to a complex of trace elements such as cosmetics. Ailments associated with hair loss take a back seat and hair growth becomes more intense.
Damaged, dry hair recovers quickly and natural substances help maintain the color of the dyed strands. Hair after keratin lamination does not lose its shape as soft ingredients do not react with keratin. After changing the usual shampoo on the bio, noticeable changes in the appearance of the hair appear. The hair becomes obedient, receives a healthy shine and strength and shines like after expensive salon procedures.
Natural shampoos based on herbs and essential oils do not contain harmful sulfates and maintain hair health. In addition, the composition includes such soft surfactants as:
- Monosodium glutamate. In shampoos, this component only has a positive effect on the scalp and hair structure. It is contained in most natural cosmetic products and is added specifically to create foam and to facilitate the combing process.
- Glycosides. Used to create a foam-like emulsifier and conditioner. It perfectly straightens hair and makes styling and moisturizing the epidermis easier. These substances are organic and are therefore actively used in baby cosmetics because they have no side effects.
- Taurates Products made from natural oils. They have a conditioning effect, foam gently and tolerate dirt perfectly.
- Isothionates. Organic substances that form a creamy foam and are gentle on the skin.
The strength of nature's ingredients found in oils, extracts, and plant extracts play an equally important role in providing a deep therapeutic effect on the skin and curls.
What to look for when choosing
In order to purchase a high-quality shampoo of natural origin, you should pay attention to the following properties:
- Packaging. The plastic container should close tightly. Foreign smells or other damage are not permitted. The ideal packaging material is glass, which is rare due to the high cost. The color is better to choose dark, which will prevent the penetration of sunlight, which can affect the quality of the shampoo.
- The period. Natural substances are characterized by a short shelf life, so that the period from opening the container to the end of the shelf life is between 2 and 4 months. A shampoo in a closed container is valid for 1 year. If the manufacturer states the shelf life from the date of manufacture and promises a shelf life of 2 to 3 years, you should not buy such products.
- composition. The ingredients of the natural shampoo are usually written in lower case and Latin letters. Caution should be exercised with this article. The ingredients at the top of the list are in a higher concentration than the final ones, meaning if the essential oils are at the beginning then the product is truly of natural origin.
- Protective membrane. The presence of a film that will prevent pollutants from entering the air is an important feature when choosing.
- The ability to foam. When the hair product is natural, its lathering ability is not clearly stated. With the formation of copious amounts of foam, it is worth thinking about the correctness of the manufacturer's promises regarding the organic composition. Aggressive surfactants obtained through the refining of petroleum products can accumulate in the human body and lead to irreversible changes at the gene level.
- Consistency. For products based on natural ingredients, a light and transparent texture is characteristic, while a creamy one indicates the presence of harmful surfactants in the composition.
- Aroma and color. An unpleasant, pungent odor is the first sign of the absence of natural oils and extracts in the composition, and a strong color indicates the presence of harmful dyes in the shampoo.
After washing with organic shampoo, each representative of the beautiful article should not experience unpleasant sensations such as dryness, burning or irritation. The skin should be as moist as possible and filled with useful elements. This helps the hair get a beautiful shine and it looks very healthy.
Top marks evaluation
A wide variety of brands are represented in the market for cosmetic products that make products without sulfates. These include Russian, Polish, Indian, American, and other brands that are great for everyday use.
The popularity scale consists of the following natural shampoos:
- Organic cuisine. Makes the hair supple, strong and very beautiful. The presence of seaweed in the algae ensures proper care and maximum effect when used.
- Organic life. The argan oil contained in the oil perfectly restores the damaged structure and protects the hair from further damage caused by unfavorable factors.
- Organic Tai "Frangipani". Quickly restores the damaged hair structure. You will become smooth, soft and moisturized.
- Constant joy. Professionally selected components carefully care for your hair, give it vitality and natural beauty.
- Naturalium. Thoroughly cleanses the hair and scalp of impurities, effectively removes dandruff and fills the hair with a pleasant aroma.
- "Krimrose". Smooths every hair, fills it with strength and incomparable beauty, and a delicate herbal scent gives freshness for the whole day.
- Aubrey Organics. Natural extracts, natural oils and proteins restore the hair and improve its condition noticeably after the first use.
- Caudali. It contains healthy oils, wheat and jojoba extracts that eliminate dryness and fill the hair with beneficial substances.
- Logona. The absence of sulfates and silicones gives the hair elasticity, suppleness and attractiveness.
Home cooking recipes
To make shampoo only and not a hair mask, you need to have a foaming base first. Completely natural and completely safe ingredient - Castilian soap made from olive oil. It is able to completely replace all harmful surfactants. You can buy it from online stores or from retail chains that specialize in the sale of natural cosmetics.
There are many recipes for making organic shampoos at home. Such products for washing the head have a good and safe composition, as well as an incomparable effect. They can be in the form of dry or gel-like consistencies and contain various useful substances such as herbs, oils and extracts. Many of the fair sexes who make such compositions, instead of shampoo from the range, prefer to add clay or coconut extract, which has a beneficial effect on the entire structure.
The following recipes are believed to be effective for making natural shampoos:
- Refreshing shampoo. To ¼ cup of distilled water, add ¼ cup of Castilian soap, mix with a regular whisk, add three drops of mint essential oil.
- Nutritious. Mix 3 tablespoons of distilled water with 3 tablespoons of Castilian soap, mix the contents of 2 capsules of Aevit vitamins and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Soothing for sensitive skin. Add the same amount of Castilian soap to 100 ml of distilled water, mix with 15 drops of chamomile extract and 10 drops of Hypericum extract, mix everything thoroughly.
It should be noted that essential oils can fail. It is recommended to shake the mixture before use.
We present you a video on the production of a natural universal shampoo from soap nuts.
We have collected numerous reviews of natural shampoos from representatives of the fair half of society and we can conclude that they are really effective. Girls and women who closely monitor their health, first of all pay attention to the composition of the cosmetics to be cared for. Many of them have been using one manufacturer's shampoo for many years without paying attention to dryness, dandruff, and hair loss.
Nowadays the pursuit of everything natural is becoming more and more popular. That's the right trend. People remember the forgotten old recipes of their grandmothers and great-grandmothers who were closer to nature. Followers of natural cosmetics only use products that contain soft surfactants.
The desire of the fair sex for high-quality, safe and healthy cosmetics is based on the elementary care of the hair. The women noticed an improvement in the skin after the first application. Immediately the feeling of dryness disappears, the seborrhea disappears, the threads become thicker, shinier and more silky. Fans of home remedies are always happy about the effect achieved. Although the production of such products takes more time, the result exceeds all expectations.
Rate this article
- How should the internet be regulated?
- What is the ppi of 4k
- Who Should Use the DuckDuckGo Search Engine
- What is the full form of NUCES
- Where can I practice SQL
- Which is the darkest Indian film
- What is the Ogg Vorbis File Format
- Donald Trump has an MBA
- May naturally heal torn rotator cuff
- What is the view outside of your home
- What do you mean by Dumbi in Kannada
- What religion do ninjas practice
- What are your top 5 strengths
- What software is used in the VFX industry
- An indoor LED can be used outdoors
- Panic attacks can occur almost every day
- Did Muhammad Ali ever beat Joe Frazier?
- Is GTP a protein
- What is prophylaxis
- What's a great thing about you
- How can an introvert be more assertive
- Which is the best Samsung tablet
- Program the new literacy
- What is the cashmere problem in detail