What can make you surrender in life
11 psychological tricks that will make him want you even more
Sometimes all you need to make a man want you more is a little strategy.Because I seriously believe that love is something that can be programmed, at least to a certain extent.
At the beginning of the relationship there must be an interest between the partners.
However, how much someone falls in love with you will often be the result of the efforts you both have made to create that feeling. Because people see you the way you see yourself and how you show yourself to them.
If you still have some psychological tricks up your sleeve, success is on your side.
While you can't force your partner to love you, there are definitely some methods that can help you learn how to get a guy to like you and respect you more.
These methods are even supported by science.
If you're trying to get him to be more interested in you and start the fire between you, then give one of these tricks a shot:
1. Ask him a favor
Studies have shown that people tend to like people for whom they are doing favors, even if they initially hated them.
This is because, subconsciously, we strongly believe that this person would do the same for us as we would for them.
This method is known today as theBen Franklin Effect known for being one of the founders who discovered this strange trick.
2. Compliment him every now and then
Most men are not showered with compliments as often, so every time they hear a compliment they are very happy about it. It strengthens their ego, makes them feel more masculine around you, so that they will eat out of your hand immediately.
But the only problem is that if you get them all the time, these compliments become less important. So try not to overdo it.
Just compliment your partner once a day, no matter how small, so that they keep showing interest in you. Men appreciate every little compliment.
3. Look your partner in the eye a little longer
This method can be very helpful in getting your partner to want you even more.
Several studies have found that prolonged eye contact causes people to fall in love with each other. That's why we fall in love with someone even though we initially thought they weren't our type.
It creates a feeling of familiarity and intimacy, and can trigger passion in people.
4. Use his name
The names we are given on the day we are born are music to our ears.
When you hear someone calling your name, your ego is strengthened and a feeling of intimacy overflows you.
According to studies, using his name on a regular basis is a great way to unleash your charm and win his heart.
5. Imitate his gestures
One of the most common ways people connect with someone is through subtle copies of their gestures. Probably because we like to be around people who are similar to us.
This actually happens on a subconscious level when there is already serious natural affection.
Psychologists have found that even when these gestures are made deliberately, you can create a closer connection by mimicking someone.
6. Don't be afraid to show him your weaknesses
Many women tend to hide their shortcomings and look "perfect" to attract men. But the opposite is true. Such a perfect posture has a frightening and frightening effect on men. You feel like you can't hold a candle to it.
While you definitely don't have to show all of your weaknesses right away, if you show him your shortcomings at times, he will consider you human and at the same time it will prove to him that you are honest and sincere.
7. Expect good things from him
In psychology this is called Pygmalion effect known and states that we tend to meet the expectations that people have of us.
If you think he's an idiot, then you will act in a way that encourages him to be an idiot, even if it is on a subconscious level.
Therefore, expect that he will be good to you and he will completely meet your expectations.
8. Let him talk about himself
People love to talk about themselves.
Although most of us are not narcissists by nature, we love to be in the center of what is happening, to spark interest in others and to be seen as special.
If you ask your partner questions about themselves and get them to open up, then they will like you even more because you bring up their favorite topics.
9. Spend time without him
Do you know who loves to have a woman who has her man as the center of her universe?
These are abusers and people who are far too insecure to have a healthy relationship. To be the center of his partner's life is too heavy a burden for any normal man.
If you show him that you are balanced and not desperate, you are giving him the green light to conquer you without worrying that you will become too attached to him.
10. Show him that you have similar values, hobbies, and traits
Studies show that we fall in love with people who tend to have the same values and backgrounds as ourselves.
So if he's a rebel then show him your rebellious side.
If he's a family person, talk to him about how important your parents are to you.
11. Be ready to leave him if he doesn't reciprocate your feelings
Nothing is as sexy as a woman who values herself enough to stop chasing a man. In all honesty, men like self-confident women who don't chase after them like a dog, but rather have clear boundaries and never sell themselves below their value.
Because of this, you have to be ready to end the relationship if you find that he is not the man who is worth your effort.
- How to Teach Children to Understand
- What is the German translation for check
- What is Kevlar 1
- What are some facts about tidal power
- Personal physical libraries are still practical
- Is the land mass on earth fully explored?
- What role does education play 5
- Which anxiety treatments produce good results
- What do you need for the tests
- What kind of work makes you happy
- What should I know about college transfer
- What are examples of good rhyming words
- Why is Marilyn Manson acting so bizarre?
- How are police codes used
- Can Unity be run on Linux?
- Why is uric acid converted to urea
- How is an exorcism carried out
- What do opticians think of EnChroma glasses
- Who trains the Queens Corgis
- What are the benefits of modern education
- Which is greater than 5 6 or 95
- What's the best alternative to Indeed
- What insects are eaten by chickens?
- Why should I stop lying to myself?
- How is a sheet pile provided
- Can a religion be completely rational?
- Are penny boards good
- Linkin Park is no longer a band
- Can we bring board games into VIT
- When is desalination coming to California?
- Kickstarter Do you have your LIFX lightbulb
- Why haven't patent descriptions been modernized?
- Are pipelines midstream
- Ichigo still has all his power