What are smaller cats
Small breeds of cats
The smallest cat in the world, the Singapura, is truly a dwarf among house tigers with an average shoulder height of 20 cm. But as with all cats, you have to earn their love first.
In addition, despite their growing popularity, small cats are still exotic in German households. If you choose a small cat, then you are bringing something very special into the house.
Small cats also need a lot of activity
Small cats are agile bundles of energy that you have to keep busy. It is therefore recommended that your little cat has one or more playmates and plenty of opportunities to climb, do gymnastics and run around.
Small cats only through certified breeders
As with all animal breeds bred for delicacy, however, you should make sure that your little cat does not stay too small. Exaggerated miniature breeding is considered torture breeding, because these cats often have severe health problems. So it is advisable to contact certified breeders who are more focused on the health of the animals than on profit when purchasing.
In addition, care is taken with respectable breeding to avoid inbreeding in order to avoid genetic diseases such as immune deficiencies.
Particularly in extremely small breeds like the Singapura, careful attention should be paid to the bone structure, muscles and weight. An adult Singapura with a minimum weight of 2.5 kilograms is more likely to be less likely to be affected by the health risks of artificially dwarfing cats that remain small.
However, special consideration for the health of the animal does not only apply to cats that remain small, but it is generally advisable to consult a veterinarian when purchasing a new animal. In this way you can counteract potential damage and you will enjoy your little cat for a long time.
Furthermore, you should inform yourself in advance about the individual characteristics that small cat breeds bring with them. For example, the black Bombay cat is very peaceful and affectionate. But that also means that she potentially suffers from the absence of the owner or a playmate.
The Devon Rex, on the other hand, is very lively and needs a lot of activity. Thanks to its curly fur, it is particularly suitable for allergy sufferers.
The small Ceylon cat is very sociable and is very tolerant of conspecifics and other pets. However, she is also very lively and needs enough opportunities to live out her thirst for action.
- MS Dhoni has withdrawn
- What is the process of dying from tetanus
- What happens when you play oujia alone
- What is the function of Rudraksha
- Why did Rajiv Gandhi step down as Prime Minister?
- What is God's favorite song
- Why do metals become soft after heating
- How do you diagnose sensory processing disorders
- Where do heat waves occur
- Did Richard Mueller ever fail a class?
- What are the cheapest hotels in Cherrappunji
- Diazepam damages the brain permanently
- How should I use cinnamon essential oil
- Why did you stand seventeen
- How does a sex doll feel?
- PHP has more than 1000 built-in functions
- What are the types of wave functions
- What does in terms of x
- How is the PIO card used?
- How to record a song cheaply
- Why do only some psychopaths commit crimes?
- Is the violet flame hotter than the blue flame
- How far has the Turkish military progressed?
- Vietnam was a big mistake for America