Is Eating Camphor Good For Health?
Essential oils against lice
If lice are in circulation in school or kindergarten, essential oils are used to produce an anti-lice hair oil that no louse has yet become resistant to - something that cannot be said of conventional remedies. It is suitable for children from four years of age:
10 drops of tea tree oil, 10 drops of lavender oil and 5 drops of geranium oil are mixed in 50 milliliters of a base oil e.g. B. Almond or jojoba oil mixed and massaged into the hair and scalp. The head is covered with a plastic bag, a towel is wrapped over it and everything is left to act for several hours or overnight. Then you wash your hair and comb it with a lice comb (pharmacy). This procedure is repeated every two to three days for two weeks (better longer).
Essential oils relieve painful menstruation
Relaxing essential oils can help relieve painful colic. They work best in combination with heat, for example in the form of hot abdominal compresses for menstrual pain: 2 drops of Roman chamomile oil, 1 drop of lavender oil are mixed with a little vinegar and 0.5 liters of hot water. Now you soak a cloth in the fragrant liquid and place it on the painful abdomen (a towel over it, then a hot water bottle and finally a warm blanket). Lie down, close your eyes and relax!
Essential oils for menopausal symptoms
Help with hot flashes and sweats, among other things. Clary sage, peppermint, nana mint and cypress. Put a drop of the nana mint oil on a cloth and inhale as soon as a hot flash is approaching. Rose geranium oil (only external) harmonizes the well-being and rose oil strengthens the uterus and ovaries.
Appreciate all the fragrant treasures from the plant kingdom as a gift from nature and use them extremely sparingly and with gratitude in your heart.
(1) Brush warts, like most other types of warts, are caused by a virus. They are very small structures that form tiny fingers (barely 1 millimeter thick). Brush warts occur mainly in the area between the lower lip and chin, as well as on the eyelids.
(2) Rosacea is an acne-like skin disease of the face that usually begins in the fifth decade of life, with blotchy, sometimes scaly redness and inflammatory pustules, later also bulbous growths on the nose, which are then called bulbous nose or potato nose. The cause is unknown to conventional medicine.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What if anything can affect subatomic particles
- What are the uses of Advil
- What is Oblivion's number
- What is the color of an eggplant
- What are some stunning photos of Sneha
- What is ontology engineering
- How is the website medium used
- What is the biggest but laziest dog
- What are some mnemonics for Indian Polity
- Do you feel like you've been betrayed?
- Which cost market should I make
- How good is Asus VivoBook S14 S431
- What is floor thickness
- How inflation affects SENSEX
- Which materials can beta radiation particles penetrate?
- Game of Thrones is underrated
- Is it worth paying money to MyTechmag
- How do you rate the inventory management
- What is the lost city of Atlantis
- What is true despair
- Why should I stop lying to myself?
- How does modern entertainment use subliminal messages?
- What could be shitty about winning the lottery
- A rag occurs at VESIT
- How many subdivisions are there in Assam
- What are the 5 most important priorities
- How many people speak Catalan fluently
- Insects can repel mosquitoes by consuming vitamin B1
- What is the use of google lens
- Why choose IIT Gandhinagar
- Can a non-Indian wear a dupatta
- Are boys superior to girls when it comes to cooking
- Who are the best Egyptian rappers
- What is the smallest component of matter