How does Meebo make money
Google buys messaging service Meebo
$ 100 million deal to strengthen Google Plus.
To strengthen its Google Plus social network, the Internet giant is taking over the company Meebo, which became famous for its web-based multi-instant messaging service. If you are registered there, you can use several instant messaging services with just one registration. Meebo now offers user-tailored content on its website, such as messages that users can exchange with one another. 100 million active users cavort according to a report by Los Angeles Times at Meebo.
Google announced in a blog entry that the Meebo team will be working on Google+ in the future. "We're always looking for better ways to help users share their content and connect with others on the web - just like they do in real life. Thanks to their expertise in social publisher tools, the Meebo team will We think it's a great addition to our Google Plus team. " (red)
- What does it mean to be Belgian
- What if Mumbai is under a curfew
- What are some examples of the political environment
- Coolsculpting Los Angeles
- How do I get pet insurance
- Is salami healthy
- What is a question that children don't like to answer
- Which sweets start with the letter I.
- How is CSE doing at DTU
- How to say Swipe in French
- Police officers are allowed to use unmarked cars
- How long does a BCom degree take
- Do some women really enjoy feminizing men?
- What got Apple in trouble in China
- Are games and studies important to life?
- The hunger goes away
- Freedom is impossible
- What kind of algorithm did google use
- Who was George Washington
- Marches get jealous
- How are computers used in hospitals?
- A ferrite magnet could magnetize water
- Why Snapchat hangs too much on Android
- What are some great books on globalization