Are AirPods 2 waterproof showers
Are the AirPods (Pro) waterproof?
AirPods are increasingly determining the street scene. If you also have the stylish headphones in your ear, you might be wondering how waterproof the AirPods are.
We explain to you how many drops the headphones should withstand, whether you should take them out of your ear when it rains and how waterproof the charging case is.
AirPods are not waterproof
Apple gives precise information about water resistance on its website:
- The 1st and 2nd generation AirPods are neither waterproof nor water-protected.
- The AirPods Pro are not waterproof, but they are water protected.
- The charging case is neither waterproof nor waterproof for all generations.
According to Apple, this means that you shouldn't expose the AirPods to liquids in everyday life. This also includes sweat and raindrops. However, you don't have to grab a towel after every small drop of water. The headphones should withstand a normal sports session or a walk in the rain. But then dry the headphones with a towel or other cloth. You cannot register a warranty claim with Apple in the event of water damage. Therefore, avoid wearing the headphones in your ears during heavy rain showers. Swimming, showering or bathing are also prohibited with the sensitive ear studs.
Get the right iPhone for your AirPods now!
AirPods vs. water - you should pay attention to this
The AirPods Pro are waterproof according to Apple. More precisely, this means that the headphones are resistant to dripping and splashing water. So they can withstand more sweat and raindrops, but are also not allowed to be held under the tap or worn in the ear when swimming lap. Steam and saunas are also not recommended with the earphones. If the headphones get wet, wipe them with a dry cloth. Do not put damp headphones in the charging case, as this can also be damaged by moisture. Basically, you should avoid contact with liquids such as soap, perfume or drinks.
As with the water resistance of cell phones, the information relates to new goods. After bumps and falls, the water protection on Apple headphones can deteriorate due to mini-cracks.
Elsewhere we give you tips on how to clean your AirPods.
- Well worth buying the Nissan Leaf
- Is America behind ISIS
- What do nodes in phylogenetic trees indicate?
- David Bowie was a musical genius
- How did Google actually implement OKR
- What should you eat before playing football?
- What are keyword variations
- What do rabbits represent spiritually?
- What purpose does Theranos serve
- Have footballer footballer resumes resumes
- How would medieval armies attack Hechtwaende?
- Can I read manga on Kindle
- 2018 was actually YOUR year
- How do I get bigger after 25
- You Can Get Cancer From Hair Dyes
- How to say swipe in Portuguese
- Why is Black Swan rated R.
- Herbert von Karajan was a Nazi
- What was your biggest failure at a dinner party
- How many volts are 423 kilowatts
- What is a repetitive relationship
- Has third wave feminism reached the Indian coasts?
- What are the main criticisms of behaviorism
- Oxygen supports mental performance