Can an excema be stress-induced
Eczema and stress
04/01/2008 | Leading theme | Edition 4/2008
How do feelings get into the skin?
- The dermatologist> issue 4/2008
- A.V. Mitschenko, A.N. Lwow, J. Kupfer, V. Niemeier, Prof. Dr. U. Gieler
For your success in clinic and practice - the best help in your everyday work as a doctor
With e.Med Interdisciplinary you get access to all CME training courses and specialist journals on SpringerMedizin.de.
You can test e.Med Interdisciplinary for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
Up-to-date, practical key topics presented in an understandable wayFrom allergology to venereologyFurther training for clinics and practices 12 issues per year Normal price € 320.30 Further training price € 192.18 in ...
e.Dent - the online subscription for dentists
With e.Dent you get access to all dental training courses and our dental and selected medical journals.
Withe.Med Dermatology you get access to CME advanced training courses in the field of dermatology, the premium content of dermatological journals, including a printed dermatological journal of your choice.
- Eczema and stress
How do feelings get into the skin?
- A.V. Mitchenko
Prof. Dr. U. Gieler
- Publication date
- The dermatologist's journal of dermatology, venereology and related fields
Print ISSN: 0017-8470
Electronic ISSN: 1432-1173
I would like to test the next 3 issues for free.
If I like the magazine, I will receive the trial issues after receiving it The dermatologist 12 times per year for a total of € 399.00 in Germany (subscription price € 364.00 plus shipping costs € 35.00) or € 439.00 abroad (subscription price € 364.00 plus shipping costs € 75.00).
This corresponds to a total monthly price of € 33.25 in Germany and € 36.58 abroad.
If I am not convinced by this magazine, I will inform the reader service no later than 14 days after receiving the 3rd sample issue.
All prices quoted include German statutory VAT. In EU countries the respective statutory value added tax applies. This can lead to price deviations for orders from abroad.
Billing takes place once a year at the beginning of the reference period by invoice.
The minimum term of this subscription is one year. The subscription is automatically renewed annually for another year if it is not canceled no later than 30 days before the end of the contract period. The termination must be in writing to the reader service. The statutory right to liability for defects applies.
Springer Nature Customer Service Center
Tel. 06221 345-4303 / Fax: 06221 345-4229
Email: [email protected]
The free trial subscription expires automatically and informally after 14 days. This subscription can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med Dermatologie for 14 days free of charge (no print journal included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
New in the field of dermatology
Order our free newsletter Update dermatologyand stay well informed - conveniently by email.
- How much do fully autonomous cars cost
- Is an MBA necessary to become a consultant?
- You may be allergic to allergy medication
- Who is the best dancer among the heroes?
- How is Nigeria in Africa for Indians
- How missiles generate propulsion
- What Are Some Good Quilting Resources
- Is weed legal in California
- What were ancient Roman shields used for?
- What are PNP devices
- When is cotton harvested in Florida
- How do bacteria eat their food
- What use is Bhakthi Yoga
- Which song reminds you of Glasgow
- What air defense can BrahMos missiles shoot down?
- What is a velocipede
- What kind of sneakers do you own
- How can you get rid of an insect bite?
- Is anti-intellectualism a sin
- How can I relieve my seasickness
- What makes a Quora question valuable
- What Causes Sleepwalking 1
- What are some nice hotels in Orlando
- Why is AI consulting important?