What is the smallest injection molding machine
The smallest parts make the greatest demands
Microcomponents are often smaller than a grain of granulate. A homogeneous melt preparation, short dwell times of the plastics and working according to the first-in-first-out principle are therefore decisive for the quality of your parts. We also offer you practical and efficient solutions in this area.
Our micro injection unit combines an 8 mm screw with a second screw for melting. With this pioneering technology, you can reliably process even the smallest shot weights under one gram. Our micro injection module, which works on the same principle, offers you more flexibility. Thanks to its modular design, your production is not limited to micro-injection molding.
- Wide range: screws with 15 or 12 mm diameter as well as special micro injection unit and micro injection module with 8 mm screw
- Permanently optimal material processing Processing of various thermoplastics and LSR according to the first-in-first-out principle
- Injection with reproducible accuracy even with short travels with aXw Control ScrewPilot
- Effective quality assurance: all process parameters of the machine and peripherals are monitored centrally by the machine control
- Modular ALLROUNDER standard machines can be expanded to create a system solution for microcomponents, e.g. B. with automation, clean air module and ionization
Micro cover cap
A compact production cell around an electric ALLROUNDER 270 A produces filigree LSR cover caps for microswitches such as those used in B. be used in medical technology or the automotive industry. The parts weighing 0.008 g each are checked inline and packed in bags.
Micro counting wheel
Micro components such as B. 0.004 g light micro counting wheels can be produced in high quality on optimized ARBURG standard machines. With a special micro production cell, we offer you an efficient solution for shot weights in the milligram range.
to the molded part
Ceramic ferrules connect fiber optic bundles for data transmission. The decisive factor is a high-precision design of the through hole, which is only 0.125 mm in size. In powder injection molding, tolerances of +/- 10 µm are achieved. This is made possible by the position-regulated screw from ARBURG.
Micro-precision components, such as those used, for. B. occur in watches, do not have to be small, but above all comply with tolerances in the micrometer range. The position-regulated screw or servo-electric driven machines from ARBURG ensure precise injection.
- Is Skype profitable for Microsoft
- Are all waves regarded as matter
- You will feel safe with bike lights
- Should I buy a fitness band?
- What are some great facts about the ocean
- What is blinking from the iPhone
- What software is used in the VFX industry
- How do I convert benzene to biphenyl
- How does the underworld of the Indian mafia work
- What is Marvel's greatest film to date
- What are the disadvantages of glowing
- Why am I so motivated at night
- What are the best places for tattooing
- What after graduating as an IT engineer
- Trueben US soldiers are still newcomers
- Would you scrub your fruits with soap
- Is WWE RAW real 1
- What Are Some Good Quilting Resources
- Is the ICAEW recognized in India
- What is a parrot's favorite food
- Has anyone ever survived being buried alive?
- What is the Greyhound bus station
- How often does a girl come
- What is Extreme Networks
- What will the future of PeopleSoft be
- What is goat cheese
- Why sleep and dream brains
- How many politicians have never lied
- How did Makemake get its name
- How do photons spread
- How many Bakersfields are there in America
- What are some unknown facts about Tomorrowland
- How did Quora start 3
- What screams I'm a salesman