What went wrong with Reddit after the acquisition
When it comes to diversity, age is hardly considered in Germany. Older people are written off slightly, especially in middle management. With supervisory board member Simone Menne and coach Antje Gardyan.
Music: Constantin Müller
Why Diversity Programs fail
Companies spend a lot of money to become more diverse. But studies show that most of the measures are useless. What helps to make the workforce more colorful?
What do you think? Do companies benefit more from CEOs with a lot of experience at the top or from candidates who are doing the top job for the first time? A recent study shows that newbies often make their experienced colleagues look quite old.
Find a new job at 50
We found a job when we were 50+ - in times of Corona. And how did that work? Just like that!
Young fathers 50+
Young fathers: 50+ Invisible to business and society
Make dreams come true
Make dreams come true, now! - Three vital questions for all ages
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
- Who is the top headhunter in Malaysia
- What makes dogs hiccup
- How does deferred reinforcement work?
- Can you bomb your house for mice?
- Is love a perception
- How do you become a computer scientist
- What is tax levied
- What are some examples of digital media
- What is the rarest form of welding
- What is the recipe for TGIFs Sangria
- Do some women really enjoy feminizing men?
- What is given in the Rig Veda
- What is a phlegmatic sanguine
- Has anyone heard of Epay com
- Can I switch from Shopify to WIX?
- Do Italian greyhounds get along with cats?
- Why does butter explode in the microwave
- Physical pain causes tears
- Why is Ashok Leyland share price low
- Rated R Deadpool 3
- Is Amazon really a technology company
- Is Led Zeppelin popular with teenagers
- How does someone save money in banks
- What's your go-to song