What are your laws for NNN
Based on the premise of the original state responsibility, the Basic Law has largely transferred the powers in the area of legislation to the federal government. Only a few areas remain in the jurisdiction of the federal states, such as education, culture and police and regulatory law. Only there the respective state parliaments can enact their own laws.
The vast majority of the laws are passed by the German Bundestag and thus by the federal government.
Participation in federal legislation
The involvement of the Federal Council in the legislative procedure (Article 50 of the Basic Law) is therefore of particular importance. No federal law is passed without the Federal Council being involved. Many laws can only come into force if the Federal Council expressly approves them. Which these are is finally stipulated in different places in the Basic Law. The other laws are so-called objection laws. The influence of the Federal Council is less here than in the case of laws that require approval. In these cases, he can only express his dissenting opinion by filing an objection to the law. However, this can normally be overruled by the German Bundestag with the so-called Chancellor majority.
Right of initiative and resolutions
In addition to the Bundestag and the Federal Government, the Bundesrat also has the right to initiate legislation (Article 76 (1) of the Basic Law). The bills passed by the Federal Council are first forwarded to the federal government. It can issue an opinion on this within six weeks - in special cases within three or nine weeks. The draft law must then be forwarded to the Bundestag.
The parliamentary means of resolutions are also used as a political supplement to the right of initiative. This is understood to be requests that are usually addressed to the Federal Government in order to draw attention to problems, to present the Federal Council's opinion on a specific topic or to initiate legislative procedures by the Federal Government. However, resolutions are not legally binding.
The Federal Council has no influence on the type and scope of the data transmitted or stored by this provider.
Further tasks of the Federal Council:
- Why do Egyptians wear a turban
- What is the synonym for facsimile
- Do woodpeckers get a headache
- What does suite mean musically
- Why do people hate lower caste people
- What is real-time computing
- What are the different groups of mushrooms
- What are manipulators in object-oriented programming
- What is the post of Ramanujan 1
- Painting a rock is considered vandalism
- When will PUBG PC Lite be released?
- Coding is important for all careers
- Why couldn't Yoda defeat Sidious
- A good person is good to everyone
- What is your favorite Romance language?
- There are good live news glitches
- Which tutorial is best for learning PHP
- How would imaginary charged particles work
- Most nurses see patients as annoying
- Is metasploit allowed in OSCP
- Why should a person join a startup
- Works messenger with WiFi
- What's the best sushi place in Manhattan
- Could I have leukemia 1
- Are there professional homeless people
- Kashmir Shaivism who was Abhinavgupta
- What is table formatting in MS Word
- Why are amides neutral
- Which military aircraft can transport tanks?
- Should I give up programming?
- How is allopathy different from homeopathy
- Why is our body unable to store iodine?
- What is WiFi 6