What is tafenoquin
|Prescription only: yes|
|Technical information (Tafenoquin)|
IUPAC name: N-4- (2,6-dimethoxy-4-methyl-5 - ((3-trifluoromethyl) phenoxy) -8-quinolinyl) -1,4-pentanediamine
|Molar mass||463,493 g / mol|
Tafenoquin (WR-238605) is an antimalarial agent which is a further development of the 8-aminoquinoline primaquine. It has lower toxicity and a longer plasma half-life. Tafenoquine is effective against tissue and blood schizonts. For these reasons it is well suited for malaria prophylaxis.
- Shanks GD, Oloo AJ, Aleman GM, et al. (2001): A New Primaquine Analogue, Tafenoquine (WR 238605), for prophylaxis against Plasmodium falciparum malaria. Clin Infect Dis 33: 1968-74. PMID 11700577
- Lell B, Faucher JF, Missinou MA, et al. (2000): Malaria chemoprophylaxis with tafenoquine: a randomized study. Lancet 355 (9220): 2041-5. PMID 10885356.
- Journal of Chromatography, 424, 347-356 (1988)
- How do you recognize a neurotypical
- How to say warning in Indonesian
- How much is fornite
- Will there be a sequel to Chappie?
- Which is the best villa near Mumbai
- What is Lord Shiva's caste
- Is a utopia desirable
- How does mytime com make money
- What's wrong with DC TV shows
- How did you become a pro Trump
- What are two complement numbers
- Packers fans really own the team
- Range Rovers are still unreliable
- Have you ever hurt anyone at school?
- What is your dream gadget and why
- Axalta is a good investment right now
- Do you say bandage or plaster
- Smoking marijuana ages your brain
- Are marriage documents public in CT
- What makes America
- What are the rules for natural logarithms
- What is the best photo editing site
- What is the integration of secx tanx
- How are minerals formed from magma