Where does Usain Bolt live
Usain Bolt & dash; Characteristics
|job||Track and field athlete|
|place of birth||Sherwood Content / Trelawny (Jamaica)|
Usain Bolt & dash; Wiki: age, height and more
Usain Bolt is one of the fastest people in the world: He has been Olympic champion several times and holds the world record in the 4 x 100 meter relay, in the 100 and 200 meter run.
Usain Bolt was born in 1986 in Trelawny Parish, Jamaica. The 1.95 tall athlete weighs 94 kilos. At the age of 15 he was junior world champion in Kingston in the 200-meter run. In 2003 he became youth world champion and broke the junior world record. The following year, the sprinter was the first junior to cover 200 meters in under 20 seconds (19.93 seconds).
Unfortunately, at the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Usain Bolt was eliminated due to a calf injury. At the World Championships in Helsinki in 2005, too, the sprinter only limped to the finish line due to an injury. At the 2007 World Championships in Osaka, Usain Bolt won two silver medals.
In the following years, Usain Bolt constantly broke his own records, at the Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008 he won the gold medal in the 100-meter run with 9.69 seconds, although his shoelace had opened and he slowed down 20 meters from the finish line to spread your arms with confidence. According to calculations by the astrophysicist Hans Eriksen, he could have done it in 9.55 seconds.
Since the World Championships in Berlin in 2009, Usain Bolt has been able to write in his profile that he is the only athlete to date who has been proven to run 100 meters under 9.6 seconds - because he made it in 9.58 seconds. It ran at speeds of up to 44.72 km / h. In this competition he also won the gold medal in the 4 x 100 meter relay run and the 200 meter run. The sprinter also won two gold medals at the World Championships in Daegu in 2011. Usain Bolt was named "Athlete of the Year" by the IAAF in 2008, 2009 and 2011. In 2009 and 2010 he was presented with the "Laureus World Sports Award" as "World Sportsman of the Year". In 2013 he was again awarded the "Laureus" award for "World Sportsman of the Year".
At the Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008, in London in 2012 and in Rio de Janeiro in 1016, Bolt won three gold medals each in the 100m, 200m and the 4x100m relay.
In his last individual run over 100 meters at the World Championships in London, he finished third. The American Justin Gatlin, who has already been banned twice for doping, snatches the title away from him. In the 4x100m final of the World Championships, definitely his last race and intended to be the crowning glory of his career, Bolt fell shortly before the finish line due to a muscle cramp in his left thigh.
Usain Bolt & dash; all news
- How do I write a book review
- What is the teaching of transubstantiation
- How is FYSA different from FYI
- Schizophrenia reduces intelligence
- What does Mishv
- Is there someone who does search engine optimization
- Why don't Americans believe in God?
- The name of the country begins with MO
- Which key elements influence the property value
- Can solids be pressurized?
- What a coffee grinder for the French press
- Going 2 miles a day is enough
- What makes a logo bad
- The Italian language has phrase verbs
- How do cats distinguish men from women
- How can Christians declare salvation
- How can Uber survive driverless cars
- Liquid mercury is dangerous
- Do you like Karna Mahabharat
- What is online investment
- What are the uses of Advil
- What is sorghum used for?
- How did the signatures come about?
- Why there is a power cut in India