What causes diffuse solar radiation
Diffuse solar radiation
Diffuse radiation, i.e. the proportion of solar radiation that is scattered by the air molecules in the atmosphere, can only be determined empirically. For a simpler practical application, these radiation components are included in the calculation values of DIN 4710 and are not shown separately.
Irradiance - weather conditions
|Radiated energy (sunshine)||Global radiation|
The difference between the proportion of long-wave radiation from the atmosphere to the earth's surface and the (also long-wave) thermal radiation from the earth's surface to space is called natural radiation. This value is between -80 W / m2 and -100 W / m2, i.e. more heat is radiated into space than is gained through the atmosphere. By changing the proportions of certain gases in the atmosphere - in particular by increasing the proportion of methane and carbon dioxide - this size can be reduced, so that the earth's surface can warm up (global warming).
The sum of direct and diffuse radiation as well as natural radiation is referred to by the term global radiation. The figure shows a diagram that shows the global radiation on a vertical surface at different times of the year.
The heat gains from solar radiation are carried into a building through the transparent surfaces. In addition to the orientation of these areas to the sun, the influence of the year and time of day of the sun, the size of the window area and, above all, the structural / physical structure of the window. The figure shows the radiation balance of a window as an example.
The energy gain of a window is characterized by the energy transmittance, the so-called g-value. In addition to this value, which characterizes a specific construction, the so-called shading factor z-value (also called: Fs), which describes the weakening of the solar radiation entering the building, must be taken into account for the specific individual case. The calculated values for this factor depending on the various types of shading are described in VDI 2078.
Radiation balance of a window
- Is 32 bit more secure than 64 bit
- What does refactoring mean in Java
- What is the Pushkar Camel Fair
- What is glacier floor
- Which is the best LED headlight
- When does technology stop helping
- What do you understand by information literacy
- What is the name of Queen Elizabeth's husband
- How is FPGA used in Amazon
- How to calculate the p-value
- Are games good for teenagers
- Shall we continue with AI?
- What is the source of coffee seeds
- What are foreign literature and foreign studies
- What are the future plans of Zomatos
- Is schroping good after an abortion
- Aircraft engines move
- What is Jaydev Unadkats planning now
- Finding Salesforce Developers for CRM Development
- How does an AI learn its voice
- How many strings does a cello have?
- Why do we maintain our relationships
- What is a chicken snake
- What is the reality of Dasam Granth