Where is Saigon
The Socialist Republic of Vietnam (Cong Hoa Xa Hoi Chu Nghia Viet Nam) can be geographically divided into three areas (see map of Vietnam). As an orientation for many Vietnam vacationers, Vietnam is surrounded by Thailand, the People's Republic of China, Cambodia and Laos. Despite its location by the sea, the Southeast Asian country is an extremely mountainous country, because almost three quarters of the total area is characterized by mountain ranges and plateaus. Since Vietnam lives from its agriculture, only about 20% of the population can be found in the plateaus and on mountain ranges. The remaining 80% live in the plains that make up a third of the total land area.
With around 86 million inhabitants (2009), Vietnam's population is comparatively as large as that of the Federal Republic of Germany. The three sub-areas differ not only in their climatic location, but also in the popularity of foreign holidaymakers as travel destinations. While the north of Vietnam is better known as city trips and cultural trips, the middle of the country is characterized by the numerous beautiful beaches and historical places, the south in turn functions as the economic center of the country and is considered a must-see destination for many Vietnam vacationers.
Popular Vietnam tours on the Vietnam map:
Round trip 1: Hanoi - Ninh Binh- Halong - Hanoi - Hue - Da Nang - Hanoi An - My Son - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Mui Ne - Saigon (HCMS).
Round trip 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay - access to Sapa (discover breathtaking scenery around Sapa, visit minority villages on Sapa) - drive back to Hanoi - flight to Hue (visit the Dong Ba market, boat trip on the foot of the fragrances, visit the Thien Mu Pagoda) - Drive over the Cloud Pass - Da Nang - Hoi An (trading city) Flight to Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (bus to My Tho and boat trips through the numerous waterways of the Mekong) - Day trip to Vinh Long (bike tour to Chau Doc) - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
More similar topics too Vietnam mapyou might be interested in:
Vietnam language // Vietnam history // Currency in Vietnam
- Do you understand Confucianism
- Declare the victims of fashion
- Oranges grow on trees
- Why are mesons unstable
- How do I configure Spring mvc
- Covered up Barr Trump
- What is the feminist definition of misogyny
- What can we learn from the ancient Greeks
- How can San Jose improve
- How do you choose an SSL certificate?
- Is breastfeeding better than breastfeeding
- What do I start a restaurant business
- What is the name of Golgappa in your area?
- How do I get into indoor rowing
- You are a proud mother
- Microsoft is growing or stagnating
- Why can't I handle too much respect
- Who is your favorite BTS maknae
- Which foods satisfy your hunger
- Are you going to play the SIMS 4
- How is a cruise ship built
- Contains Beyond Meat wood fibers
- Bollywood will soon die out
- How do solenoids work