What would Gendry do in season 8?
Game of Thrones Season 8: New Theory sees Sansa and Gendry on the throne
Fans want Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen on the throne in Season 9 of "Game of Thrones", but stars have already announced in advance that not all fans will be happy with the actual ending. Does the HBO series have a big surprise in store and crown two completely different characters as the new rulers of Westeros?
April is approaching and with it the finale of the internationally acclaimed "Game of Thrones" series, which is broadcast on Sky in this country. For many months - sometimes for years - fans have been racking their brains over which end George R. R. Martin has planned for his epic fantasy story. After Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) found each other in the season 7 finale, they are the hottest contenders for the throne - at least in the eyes of the audience. But we mustn't forget one thing: Martin announced a "bittersweet ending", not a pure happy ending.
Baratheon and Stark united
The author's statement is also the reason why many fans expect either Jon or Dany to die in the final battle. But what if neither ends up on the throne or both sacrifice each other for the survival of Westeros? A new theory by user "zmphotojournal" is circulating on Reddit, who does not consider it out of the question that after the battle a couple will end up on the throne that no one has currently on their screen. We're talking about Sansa (Sophie Turner) and Gendry (Joe Dempsie), the last living heir to Robert Baratheon, who was still on the throne at the beginning of season 1 and ruled over Westeros. A marriage between the two would finally unite the Baratheon and Stark families - something that Robert always wanted and, with the death of Lyanna Stark himself, never succeeded.
The perfect ruler?
Sansa could be the beautiful queen who will replace Cersei - at least that is what the current queen's witch once prophesied. And after all the suffering that has been done to the Starks, it would be a nice change to finally see the noble and honorable house from the north in an important position of power. Sansa and Gendry, who have had to endure a lot of suffering in recent years, could accompany Westeros together into a better and more harmonious future and ensure that none of this happens again in the past seven seasons "Game of Thrones" happened. So far it's just a theory and it's not even clear whether the two will meet in the course of the final season. We won't find out until the night of April 14th to 15th, 2019, when Sky makes the new episode available.
- What is the feminist definition of misogyny
- What are your three laws of reason
- Counts duty free as moving on
- Why does Quora answer Quora's own question
- Which beer tastes like Corona?
- What is a gay queen
- What is a behaviorist
- How are semen from animals distributed 1
- Where can you get your tuxedo measurements
- Should the paparazzi be banned
- Why are alkanes relatively inert chemically
- What are some mobile security tips
- The US is currently a gynocentric society
- Athletics How is pole vault
- What will happen to James Comey
- Is Airborne Supplement Tablet Good Or Bad
- Why should fundamental rights be enforced
- Who trains the Queens Corgis
- What is a great poem
- What only infects plants
- What is the definition of inert material
- Why should a person join a startup
- Why can't you eat meat during Lent?
- Could wind turbines withstand Category 5 hurricanes?