Runs on my Lenovo laptop CS GO
Why do I only have 50-70 FPS with my AW 17?
very often I hear from people around me that they are playing at 250FPS or more. Then I activated the FPS display at CSGO out of curiosity.
Unfortunately, I only have fluctuating FPS numbers in the range from 50 to 70, never more than 100.
On my old office computer (AMD X2, GT 320, 4GB Ram) I have Konstanze 50-60, so it bothers me all the more that I bought an ALienware 17 with these components and only get so few FPS.
An i7 4910mq 2.9Ghz, GTX765m, 32GB Ram is installed
I'm playing CS GO on an external monitor (Samsung BX240, 24 "), is that a problem?
My CSGO settings are actually very low, but I've attached a picture for you anyway.
My guess is that something is wrong. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the matter at all, so I turn to you.
Could it be that the game starts with the Intel graphics instead of the GTX? Or somehow a wrong attitude towards the i7 or Ram?
Because I can't believe that the laptop really only manages a maximum of 70 FPS.
I have attached a lot of screenshots for you, hoping to make it easier for you.
- Your screen can only display 60 FPS. Then why should the alien calculate so many more ??
Your buddies' screens aren't showing 250 FPS either. The best consumer monitors can display 144 FPS, but are still quite expensive and require special DP cables and graphics card connections. This is not possible with DVI and HDMI. VGA certainly not at all.
So the number only shows a theoretically achievable value. In practice, you hardly get any of it.
If your alien has a 3D screen, it could display 120 FPS. Otherwise it is also limited to 60 FPS.
Whatever. Start your CSGO with a right click -> Run on -> nVidia high-performance processor (or something like that), or assign CS GO to the nVidia graphics chip in the nVidia control panel. This will ensure that the game is not running on the wrong graphics chip.M11xR3: Core i7-2617M • 8GB DDR3 • GT540M 2GB • 1366x768 • 512GB SATA6Gb / s SSD • LAN / WLAN / WiDi / Bluetooth / WWAN / GPS • Win10 Pro x64
13 R3: Core i7-7700HQ • 16GB DDR4 • GTX1060 6GB • 2560x1440 Touch • 2x 1TB with.2-PCIe-SSD • WLAN / Miracast / Bluetooth • Win10 Pro x64
- With this low resolution and setting, 200FPS should easily be achieved.
Also see if you have vertical synchronization in the Nvidia control panel.
And switch to GPU Z during the game and look at the clock rates.TJ07: i7 6850K | GTX 970 | 32GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum SE | X99-E WS | Samsung SSD 840 PRO
M15x: i7 720QM | GTX 260M | 8GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | FHD | BD-ROM
Lenovo ThinkPad T460s | i5 6200U | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB M.2 SSD
- What is software engineering
- What attracts you to the Quora
- Why do bacteria form in stored water
- How does the Saudi Aramco plant fire
- What is the best synthesizer for beginners
- How is VIX calculated
- Have you ever ordered pizza online?
- You should try to find out for yourself
- How did the signatures come about?
- Pomegranate juice lowers blood pressure
- Do cockroaches do something good or helpful
- Why is the SpaceX engine called Draco
- What are the retroperitoneal lymph nodes
- What is prom decoder
- What happened to Farooq Abdullah
- Should I learn predictive analytics
- How are math questions in JEE Mains
- What calculators are allowed at Mumbai University
- Taekwondo boards are easy to break
- How many students qualified for the JEE network in 2016?
- What are your favorite Chinese programming websites
- What is the name of Apple's foldable phone
- Why can't CA students think beyond CA?
- Why are amides neutral
- What are some uncensored DNS servers
- The Korean soju contains formaldehyde
- What is a reseller business
- When was the first CD made?
- What is Tanacon
- Can I immigrate to Germany?
- What standards are there in transcription work?
- The lift framework scales well
- How can I learn SEO and Marketing