What are the best restaurants in Manipal
3 cups of cooked vegetables (potatoes, carrots, peas, French beans, guar beans, cauliflower, peppers, corn)
150gm - Grated paneer cheese
Tomato puree (~ 3 tomatoes)
1/2 cup pineapple pieces and dark grapes
1 1/2 tsp - ginger paste
1 1/2 tsp - garlic paste
pinch of salt
1 tsp - turmeric / turmeric powder
1 1/2 tsp - red chilli powder
1 tsp - coriander powder
2 tsp - Garam Masala powder
2 tbsp - cream
6 tbsp - vegetable oil
1 tbsp - ghee or oil
1 cup - milk / water
1/4 cup - cashew nuts and raisins
Coriander leaves for decoration
* Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee or oil and fry the cashew nuts and raisins for about 1 minute over medium heat.
* Heat the oil in the pan. Fry the onions and ginger paste until golden brown.
* Then add the salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder and fry for 2-3 minutes.
* Then add the tomato puree and the cashew nuts and raisins. Stir well and cook for 4 minutes. Make sure that nothing is fried.
* Add milk (or alternatively water). Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook until the mixture thickens.
* Add the paneer and stir well.
* Finally add the vegetables and the pineapple pieces and cook for 5-7 minutes.
* Serve the dish hot with basmati rice or naan. Garnish with cream and coriander.
Paneer made by yourself
Paneer is a soft cheese made from milk. It is relatively tasteless, but can be used in a variety of great dishes such as Navrathna Kurma.
Ingredients for 150 g paneer:
* 1 liter of whole milk
* 1 tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
* optional: pepper and / or coriander
* Bring milk to a boil over medium heat. As soon as the milk starts to boil, add the lemon juice (if desired also the pepper and / or coriander and stir well. After about 5-7 minutes, the curdled milk (lumpy white mass) separates from the whey (yellow-greenish liquid. Once the milk is completely curdled, drain the whey with a cheesecloth and pour cold water over the curdled milk to cool.
* Tie up the curdled milk in the cheesecloth and hang it up for 30 minutes so that the liquid can drain off. Then squeeze the remaining liquid with the bottom of a pan with a lot of pressure. Let the paneer stand for an hour.
Homemade Naan bread
4 cups of white flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of sugar
4 tbsp oil
1 teaspoon black cumin
* Sieve the flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
* Mix the sugar, milk, egg and 2 tablespoons of oil in a second bowl.
* Pour the contents of the second bowl into the flour well and knead well. Add water if necessary to get a soft batter.
* Add the remaining oil and knead again. Cover with a damp cloth and let stand for 15 minutes. Then knead again and let stand for 2-3 hours.
* Preheat the oven to a maximum of half an hour.
* Shape the dough into 8 balls and leave for 3-4 minutes.
* Sprinkle a parchment paper with black cumin and lie in the oven while the dough sets.
* Shape the balls into oval lobes with the heels of your hands.
* Bake the naan bread in the oven until it is puffy and golden brown.
* Serve hot.
- When do you use accept and accept
- Why are leopard print leggings so popular
- How do you deal with reality
- What do you think of medical stories
- Can Israel hack the iPhone
- How does positive energy attract positive energy
- Why do we need coffee
- What is the German word for married?
- What is the logic behind Deja Vu
- Which crypto currency was oversubscribed in 2018?
- What exactly is a corporate business audit
- What is the naphthalene functional group
- What is the sum of 5 6
- What is Medicaid Insurance
- Is the Cuban government legitimate
- What money is used in Morocco
- How are you plastering
- Are lemurs and sloths alike
- Who are sherpas
- What was the previous subway tagline
- What are some famous negotiations
- Who makes the best pizza in Boston
- Which foods satisfy your hunger
- How do I compile lua to exe