Which color goes well with white pants?
Combine white pants: THESE styling mistakes should be avoided
White pants are pure summer. But the trend parts have one catch: They are not the easiest styling partner. Because combined with the wrong top or the wrong shoes, the look with white jeans or trousers quickly looks cheap and not a bit chic.
But don't worry! We'll show you which tops and which shoes white trousers go well with and how you can now style the summer classic in a trendy fashion.
Combine white pants: the most beautiful looks to look at
As always, we've seen the most beautiful street styles for you and lo and behold: white trousers, especially extra wide models, are THE darling of fashion professionals right now. Here we show you how trendy they combine the white trousers:
For example, you can buy a loosely cut culottes in white directly from Amazon
Styling help: which top to wear with white trousers?
Let's get to the tops. Which tops go with white pants depends primarily on the color and material of the shirts and blouses and only secondarily on their cut.
Since white pants always look fresh and summery, you should style them with tops that match this style. Flowing blouses made of light fabrics, maritime striped shirts or airy tops in soft colors such as sky blue, smoky blue, mint, rose or delicate gray tones are great. Do you have a tanned complexion? Then try out an all-white outfit.
A loosely cut blouse with a striped print is available here on Amazon
Colorfully patterned blouses can also look great with white trousers, provided that white is found in the pattern. Fashion blogger Caitlin from southerncurlsandpearls.com proves how beautiful such a look can look. Her outfit with an airy Carmen blouse, white trousers and beige sandals looks wonderfully light and super summery.
Perfect duo: which shoes to wear with white trousers?
What applies to the tops also applies to the shoes with white trousers: They should look summery and light to support the freshness of the look. Perfect with white trousers (and the favorite shoes of fashion professionals) are nude-colored or shiny metallic pointed pumps. Your advantage: you visually lengthen your legs. The disadvantage: not every woman can walk in high heels.
You can find pointed pumps in a metallic look on Amazon
An alternative to pumps are wedge sandals, light sneakers or lace-up ballerinas in delicate colors such as beige, old pink, gray or light brown tones. If you choose colored shoes with white jeans or trousers, you should make sure that the color tone is repeated in your outfit, e.g. in the top, the bag or the accessories. This is how your look will be perfect!
> Shop sandals in delicate pink at Amazon
> Shop Roman sandals in beige at Amazon
> Shop summery sneakers in gold at Amazon
Combine white pants: You should avoid these no-gos in the future!
1. The pants are too tight
In contrast to dark trousers, which make the legs look narrower, white trousers make the thighs look wider. If the pants are still too tight, it doesn't look very flattering. For women with stronger legs, it is better to wear straight trousers with a slightly wider cut than tight, skinny jeans.
2. Dark, chunky shoes with white pants
You should definitely not combine black, chunky shoes with white trousers. The reason: Due to the stark color contrast between the very light trousers and the dark shoes, the legs appear much shorter than they actually are.
3. Combine white trousers with bright colors
Many assume that white pants go with ALL colors. After all, white is the most neutral tone of all. But that's not true, because the combination of white pants and bright colors can quickly look cheap. Soft pastel colors, gray tones, beige or light brown tones are better than neon colors for white trousers. They make the look look light and classy.
Watch out! These styling mishaps happen to us every dayVideo by Jutta Eliks
- Are fake questions a problem with Quora?
- How are MPLS labels assigned
- People like to copy each other
- Is a jet plane a fighter plane
- Are there unsafe areas in Madrid, Spain
- What is the significance of Wannier functions
- Who was Silas in the Bible
- What is the Korean term for weapon
- What do Canadians think of Colombia?
- What is off-track betting
- What is gene synthesis
- Henry VIII was threatened by Elizabeth Barton
- How does the classification of animals work
- Who is Porsche's biggest competitor?
- What makes a good customer service representative
- Why are controlled forest fires made?
- Are you satisfied with your IT job?
- What are the best startups of 2012
- What problems do people face in space?
- Why is Pubg Game Free on Mobile
- Likes Captain America Captain Marvel
- What is load voltage
- Why are mechanical engineers unemployed
- What is the next doomed social network
- Is any wood good for grilling?
- How is the uranium mine found
- Are you free from religious teaching
- Is Luminess Airbrush Makeup worth the money
- Katy Perry graduated from high school
- Who are the youngest and oldest professional cyclists
- What is a college at a university
- How would you just explain the benomics
- Should I see Specter on IMAX?