What do you dislike about Columbia
In accordance with the duty of information as per section 2 of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this cookies policy has the purpose of informing you clearly and accurately of the cookies that are used on the website of Kaotiko SL.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies enable a web page, among other things, to store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or their device and, depending on the information they contain and how they use the device, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorises the cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up a minimum amount of memory and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (those called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, irrespective of them, temporary or memorized cookies can be enabled or disabled in the security settings.
Without your express consent (by enabling cookies on your browser), the cookies will not be linked to the data stored with your personal information provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain the cookies are sent from and which processes the data, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the time period for which they are stored on the user’s browser, with a distinction made between session cookies or permanent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified in the following categories:
- Technical cookies: Are those that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing areas of restricted access, remembering items that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, completing the registration application or application to participate in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Are those that enable the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria on the user's device, such as, for example, the language, type of browser through which the service is being accessed, the regional setting from where the service is being accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: Are those that, whether handled by us or by third parties, enable us to quantify the number of users and therefore measure and carry out the statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our web page is analyzed for the purpose of improving the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, whether they are handled by us or third parties, enable us to manage the advertising spaces on the website as effectively as possible, matching the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. This is why we are able to analyze your internet browsing habits and we can show you adverts that are related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users which is obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be created to show advertising in accordance with this.
Cookies used on the website
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
- Cookie: PHPSESSID
Purpose: This cookie is used by the php encrypted language to allow the session variables to be stored on the web server. It is essential for the working of the website.
- Cookie: _gcl_au
thOwnership: Third party (Google Analytics)
Duration: 2 months
Purpose: It registers a unique ID which is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.
- Cookie: _fbp
thOwnership: Third party (Facebook)
Duration: 2 months
Purpose: It collects information from the visit to personalize the advertising for the user.
- Cookie: fr
thOwnership: Third party (Facebook)
Duration: 2 months
Purpose: It registers the user's behavior on the website.
|PHPSESSID||Own||Technical||This cookie is used by the php encrypted language to allow the session variables to be stored on the web server. It is essential for the working of the website.||session|
|_gcl_au||Third party (Google Analytics)||Analytical||It registers a unique ID which is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 months|
|_fbp||Third party (Facebook)||Advertising||It collects information from the visit to personalize the advertising for the user.||2 months|
|fr||Third party (Facebook)||Advertising||It registers the user's behavior on the website.||2 months|
How to change the cookies settings
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies from Kaotiko SL or any other website using your browser. It works differently in each browser, you can find out how to do this in your browser’s help menu which will establish the procedure for their deletion. For more information:
The website may not work correctly when cookies are disabled or you may not be able to access certain features of it.
Everything relating to the cookies from Google, both analytical and advertising, as well as their management and settings can be found at:
Modification of the conditions
Kaotiko SL expressly reserves the right to unilaterally modify this cookies policy, in full or in part, without the need to give prior notice. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.
- Is Jenkins an agile tool
- What does premium car mean
- Who can appear for CGL SSC
- To which address will a passport be delivered?
- Which is the highest paid programming language
- What is the significance of the reaction mechanism
- Are buffalo wings made from baby chicken
- What is the origin of charades
- How was Lebanon in the 1970s
- Have you ever licked your boyfriend's asshole
- Why is Bitcoin a safe investment
- What are manipulators in object-oriented programming
- What is a pace
- Which countries in Africa will develop first?
- U Haul has a locator
- Are money market funds a cash equivalent
- How do I distract distractions
- How much is my domain worth
- How toxic is Lysol Spray
- Will FL Studio ever be out of date?
- Why do razor blades itch
- Destroyed Sachin Vinod Kambli's career
- What is the best coffee cup design
- Is the Huawei ban already over?