Who was is Michael J Pollard
Michael J. Pollard
Michael J. Pollard, actually Michael John Pollack, (Born May 30, 1939 in Passaic, New Jersey, USA) is an American film actor.
Michael Pollard was born in 1939 to Michael John Pollack and his wife Sonia Dubanowich-Pollack, and trained first at Montclair State University and later at The Actors Studio. In 1959, at the age of 20, Pollard first appeared on the theater television show The DuPont Show of the Month in front of the camera, he continued his career as a guest actor in television series.
Due to his small height of 168 centimeters as an adult, but also because of his youthful face, he was offered youth roles, especially at the beginning of his career. The best-known example of this was the episode produced in 1966 Miri, a little boy of the series Star Trek. Here Pollard, at that time already 27 years old, played a 14-year-old boy according to the script.
After working mainly in the television sector until the end of the 1960s, he took on more roles in cinema and feature films from the beginning of the 1970s. In 1967 Pollard was in Bonnie and Clyde in front of the camera, one of his most famous feature films, and was nominated for an Oscar in the category Best Supporting Actor in 1968. Pollard, who was seen mostly in independent films, played in over 100 feature films by 2003; one of his last films was the two-parter produced in 1997 The adventures of Ulysses.
Michael J. Pollard was married to the American actress Beth Howland from 1961 until her divorce in 1969; the two have a daughter together.
The American actor Michael J. Fox gave him the letter in his honor J from the name of Michael J. Pollard taken over.
- How are batteries useful?
- How do I activate my laptop mouse
- Which is the alternative for fixed-term deposits
- Who are the best speed metal bands
- Is the Dalai Lama old right
- How smart are Yorkshire Terriers
- What sucks about most business software
- What is a question that children don't like to answer
- What are the best fitness apps
- When can I repeat the NMAT exam?
- How did John Bosco become a saint
- What sayings are offensive
- How do I find my friend 1
- Why statistical pattern recognition is important
- Are there meetups in DC
- Are porn stars crazy
- How are transgender people treated in Iran
- Who named the gods and goddesses
- How can you swell paper
- Is plywood good for shed floors
- Can my Dutch friend get me a visa?
- Who would win Madara or Hanzo
- Who won the third Trump Clinton debate
- What sucks about being a politician