Can I work after passing the CT1 exam?
Structural engineering: Practical seminar: HILTI Hit system training for the subsequent reinforcement connection (REBAR)
Target group: fitters, foremen, foremen
The renovation or conversion of buildings or forgotten reinforcement bars in new buildings are areas in which it is necessary to add reinforcement afterwards. With the approved overall systems, companies are able to retrospectively manufacture relevant reinforcement connections safely and economically.
Safe handling of the entire HILTI HIT system is a prerequisite for the production of subsequent reinforcement
connections. For this reason, the approvals provide for a one-day training course including an examination of the construction site personnel by an independent test center recognized by the German Institute for Building Technology in Berlin.
In the seminar, the participants learn how to properly execute a subsequent reinforcement connection. In addition, the speakers from HILTI Deutschland AG explain the economic use of the Hilti-HIT injection mortar systems and the use of helpful methods for
To increase safety on the construction site and to save time for the companies performing the work. After passing the test, the participants receive a fitter's certificate for subsequent reinforcement connections presented by the IPQ Darmstadt.
All Hilti Hit systems are trained for the subsequent reinforcement connection (HIT-HY 200, HIT-RE 500, HIT-HY 100, HIT-CT1) including the HDB hollow drill, with which the drill hole is cleaned fully automatically.
Since this is a manufacturer-related certification corresponding to the approval, additional certificates must be acquired for execution with injection mortar systems from other manufacturers.
- Presentation of different mortar systems
- Special features in drilling holes
- Hammer drilling (conventional / with hollow drills)
- Compressed air drilling
- core drilling
- Creation of a subsequent reinforcement connection
in theory and practice using hybrid injection mortar
- Borehole creation
- cleaning (not necessary when using the hollow drill)
- Backfilling the mortar
- Put the baton
- Legal basis
- Requirements for the operation
- Written exam
Dipl.-Ing. Andrea Lutter, HILTI Deutschland AG Kaufering
Dipl.-Ing. Dieter Träger, Institute for Testing and Quality Assurance GmbH Darmstadt
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Construction industry center Nuremberg-Wetzendorf
- Parlerstrasse 67, 90425 Nuremberg, phone: (0911) 99 34 3-0, fax: (0911) 99 34 3-40, [email protected], Nuremberg
Member price for external participation (includes: course fee, learning materials, lunch, coffee during breaks)
Possible payment methods
- Annett Reichmann
* Participants who do not belong to a member company of the BBIV will be charged a course fee increased by 20% (except for drawing courses).
The participation fee is exempt from sales tax according to § 4 No. 21 Paragraph a) bb) UStG.
Accommodation and meals for people over the age of 27 are taxable according to § 4 No. 23 UStG.
- How is wasabi made
- How can we teach IELTS students to listen
- Why do plants need chemical energy
- Who is AB6IX
- How useful is web exploitation
- How are life and people in Ghana
- How did your ex break your heart
- Which smartphone do you prefer and why
- What is the best hotel management blog
- What is a PH value
- What do you think of John Williams
- Patrick Swayze had children
- Are British Police Forces Institutionally Racist?
- What are the best pubs in Germany
- Why should one choose to be good every moment?
- Can solids be pressurized?
- What if it rained 365 days
- How is Avogadro's constant applied to electrons
- Referral spam has gotten out of hand
- How do you decorate empty corners
- What are some interesting questions about history topics
- What is meant by paaalayam
- Deposits are public records
- Where is the grave of George Michael