Should we make the word short
to be brief / to be brief
Our word list for the new spelling offers you a comparative comparison of selected new spellings in the course of the change in the spelling reform.
1996 to 2004/2006
|to be brief||to be brief|| to summarize (oneself); |
I'll try to be brief
|Conjugation | Word breaker | K>|
If there are several possible variants, the recommended spelling is highlighted in yellow. The first variant, on the other hand, corresponds to the Duden recommendation.
Do you have any questions or suggestions about the entries, their application, synonyms or their meaning? Please visit our forum. An alphabetical collection of particularly common misspellings can be found in our list of Popular Errors.
For search queries, please use the word search at the top right in the box or the Google search field above. The entire website is searched with the custom Google search.
- What should I learn in MATLAB
- Which birds begin with the letter V.
- What is the Spongostan claim
- What are some really epic Siri conversations
- Are non-profit websites or blogs public domains
- The popularity of JUUL is still increasing
- Where is the best city for shopping
- What do you think of John Williams
- How does a cesium clock work
- Neuroscientists study the subconscious
- When do you use accept and accept
- How are plastics disposed of 1
- Why does society treat little people badly
- Will NASA ever go to another galaxy?
- What is the importance of online sales
- How long can the MDF cards last?
- Can an average guy crack Iitjee
- What is the sum of 5 6
- Can you decipher the ECSB
- Why do auditions require grades
- Are Patanjali products worth buying
- On which protocol was WhatsApp executed
- Can covert narcissists feel empathy
- Would you recommend HEMA
- How to say warning in Indonesian
- What is 5 3 2 7 5
- Kills washing clothes Bedbugs
- What's your favorite Lil Wayne song
- Who pays a return postage
- Children change when the environment changes
- How does the United States see India
- What is gold resistant for?
- Has President Trump inadvertently promoted bipartisanism
- Why are buildings in Hanoi so cramped