What is the value of 4 04
One solution has a pH of 7.0. What is the concentration of hydrogen ions in this solution?
Practicing pH calculations:
- c (NaOH) = 0.2 mol / L
- c (NH) = 0.01 mol / L
- c (acetic acid) = 0.5 mol / L
- c (formic acid) = 0.05 mol / L
- c (HSO) = 0.05 mol / L
Calculate the oxonium ion concentration and the pH value of an acetic acid solution with the concentration c = 0.25 mol / L.
Does one have a big or a small one? How do or the pK value behave when diluting an acid?
100 mL of a NaOH solution with unknown are mixed with a sulfuric acid solution (c = 1.0 mol / L), whereby 10 mL are consumed. What is the equivalent concentration of the given NaOH solution?
Halfway to the a pH value = 5.4 was measured. Calculate the acid constant K. What is the pH of the solution if the concentration of the acid is c = 0.04 mol / L?
Which titration curve results from the titration of a lactic acid solution?
(c = 0.01 mol / L) with a standard sodium hydroxide solution (c = 0.1 mol / L)?
The pH values should be at 0; 0.1; 0.5; 0.9; 1.0 and 2.0
(i.e. with 10, 50, 90, 100 and 200% added standard solution).
A solution of CO in water contains 1.2 · 10 mol CO in one liter of water. What is the pH of this solution?
What is the pH value of a NaHCO solution with a concentration c (NaHCO) = 0.08 mol / L?
- What is the pH value of 1 liter of NaHPO solution (c = 0.5 mol / L)?
- What is the pH value after adding 0.1 mol of NaHPO to the solution from task a. a?
- What Americans Don't Get About Race
- What are some examples of the political environment
- Which operating system is suitable for graphic design
- Who made the first piece of origami?
- What is the best art history website
- How good were Bill Russell's teammates
- Where did the teriyaki chicken originally come from?
- Is jazz music better than classical music
- Why do churches celebrate Halloween
- Red heads are rare
- What is a lossless join in DBMS
- Is it possible to read someone?
- How does the earth have gravity
- Is it really worth publishing Amazon books
- Is the topology difficult
- Have you ever ordered pizza online?
- What is the importance of franchising
- How can I dissolve kerosene in water
- Where is Shobhnagar detail about this village
- Verizon is offering the iPhone 3GS
- How cool is Parrot OS
- What is the best hotel management blog
- What does parable mean in literary terms
- Why is my voice so nasal