What are the limits of Coulomb's law
to directory mode
Field of a charged sphere (Coulomb field)
In order to get a qualitative statement about the field strength around a charged sphere, one can measure the force that it exerts on a test charge.
In the following projects, the Coulomb law for the force between two point-shaped or spherical charges is worked out. The aim is to get to know the dependence of the force on the distance and charge of the balls and thus to be able to make predictions about the force on a test charge in the field of other charges.
JPAKMA project: Coulomb field - variation of the charge
- Work order
Two charged, spherical bodies at a fixed distance from each other are considered. Statements should be made about the forces acting - depending on the charges on the two balls. The forces acting on the two balls are drawn as force arrows.
- Vary the charges of the two balls and consider the forces that arise.
- What influence do the charges have if their signs are the same or different?
- How do the forces change when one of the two charges is halved, doubled or otherwise multiplied? Formulate the dependence of the force on the left and the right charge.
- Why do the same forces act on both spheres, even if their charges are completely different?
JPAKMA project: Coulomb field - variation of the distance
- Work order
Two charged, spherical bodies are considered. The right ball can be moved using the slider. The force that acts on the right ball from the electric field of the left (fixed) ball is shown as a force arrow and in the graph of the - diagram.
Slowly move the right ball back and forth as far as it will go and interpret the resulting force-distance graph. What kind of analytical connection can be assumed between force and distance?
- What do Pepperfry discount offers offer
- What exercises increase the speed of sprinting
- Can Pakistan protect itself from Indian nuclear weapons
- Are YouTube videos protected by copyright
- Bollywood What do Americans think of Bollywood?
- What is BSCPLIL
- Doctors can afford Lamborghinis and Ferraris
- What problems do people face in space?
- Why is franchising good
- Who is responsible for training or maintaining models
- What is the most dangerous technology in existence
- What are Free Online AdWords Courses
- What is 192 in binary
- How much is 1 GB
- Read Jimmy Wales Geeta
- How do you lead your colleagues
- What is an equilibrium position
- Do lesbian women flirt with straight men
- What qualifications do students need for cardiology
- Does the Samsung Galaxy A70 support screen mirroring?
- How are MCAT scores determined
- Koeche can have baerte
- IEEE membership helps
- What is pyroclastic