What is a printer url
If you choose IPP as the protocol:
In the Add Port dialog box, click [IPP].
The IPP setting dialog box opens.
To specify the printer's IP address, enter "http: // printer's IP address / printer" or "ipp: // printer's / printer's IP address" in the [Printer URL] box.
(Example: The IP address is 192.168.15.16)
If necessary, enter the name to identify the printer in the [IPP port name] box. Enter a name other than one of the existing port names.
If you do not enter this, the address entered in the [Printer URL] field will be used as the IPP port name.
If a proxy server and IPP user name are used, click [Detail. Settings] and make the necessary settings.
Close the Printer Ports dialog box.
Check the path for the selected printer, and then click [Close].
- Prefers an Indian fellatio
- Does your child know you are bisexual
- Where can I find a kite
- Can people with BPD have psychopathy?
- What is meant by dominant character
- Are taxable benefits deductible for an employer
- What does brain food really mean
- Oxygen supports mental performance
- How do I activate my laptop mouse
- How can I successfully repair charcoal drawings
- What factors affect civilization
- How high is the population density in Nepal
- Which school is better in Palampur
- How much oxygen is in our blood
- What is the main religion in Mexico
- How do blind people ski
- What is team Shunya
- I don't want to work normally
- How do people die of morphine
- What are some insects that carry malaria
- What are the flaws of Freudian theories
- What is the root of all misfortune
- How do I deal with sh * t speakers
- Why do most bloggers fear the burnout