Is the NIOS certificate real?
In summer they can be heard from afar - our organic free-range geese leave the barn first thing in the morning to enjoy their run on the spacious meadows of Gebi's ranch. When our goslings are one day old, they come to us in a warm stable littered with fine straw. Here they grow up carefully under the heat lamp for five weeks. From day one we only give our chicks organic grain feed with little corn, which comes from the Göweil mill in Engerwitzdorf Upper Austria. From the first week of life, we give them hand-cut green fodder so that they can get used to it and use it better.
Organic free-range geese from purely organic farming
The goose eggs are laid in Zell am Pettenfirst Upper Austria in our parent company, which is a member of Austrian Weidegansist. The hatchery is located in Neukirchen an der Vöckla.
As early as the second week, our little geese have their first run outside. From about the fifth week on, when the sun is shining, they are only on the meadow all day and enjoy the exercise with fresh grass, flowing spring water and healthy grain. From the eighth week of life, the geese spend with full plumage - and thus resistant to rain and wind - in the wild on the pasture. Day and night. In this way, the free-range goose also helps us as a sustainable livestock to cultivate our extensive grassland. After more than 20 weeks, our geese are ready: Their slow growth with lush meadow greens and organic grain feed make their dark, low-fat meat particularly firm and aromatic. It is characterized by a minimum of water and particularly low frying loss.
You can taste it with the first bite. It's best to ask about your martini goose or roast goose for Christmas today. We only have our organic free-range geese slaughtered by certified butchers from the region, with a slaughter weight of around 4 - 6 kg. Your organic goose will then be waiting to be picked up in Wolfurt (Bahnhofstraße 8a) after it has been taken out and prepared ready to cook.
We want the animals to be all around well with us. That is why we operate certified organic agriculture on Gebi's ranch. This is what we stand for!
Sabrina and Gebhard Hopfner, Gebi's Ranch
- Why do we use imperatives
- How can singularity exist without origin
- How many cards are used in football?
- How does Terminix take care of termites?
- What are computer algorithms for playing cards
- What is jerk off encouragement
- What is Tanacon
- What is email bot automation
- Permanently cures homeopathy PCOS and hirsutism
- What is IV Implied Volatility
- What is Levenstein in PHP
- Why does love always end in pain
- What is the Star Spangled Banner about
- What are the symptoms of alcohol?
- First nights of the Indian honeymoon
- What is prom decoder
- What climate do people like
- Why should I move to Vancouver BC
- What is the importance of online sales
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV improves gluten digestion
- How do you breed fluffy cats
- Why is electrolysis important
- You can borrow audio books through Audible
- Who built the Supreme Court of India