Let yourself smell fear
Smell and taste nothing more - as with Cordula the sense of smell and taste came back
PARI blog: How are you today?
Cordula Schweighöfer: I'm much better today. I must have completely lost my sense of smell and taste for nine months. The doctor reassured me again and again that the regeneration takes a certain amount of time and that the sensory perceptions will gradually restore themselves. At first nothing happened for a long time, which was quite frustrating. Today I can't smell or taste everything, but I do smell a lot more.
PARI blog: Have you also used PARI products?
Cordula Schweighöfer: Yes, to my great luck. At first I was treated classically with cortisone via injection, nasally or in tablet form, as well as antibiotics and vitamins. After nothing responded, my cortisone therapy was switched to treatment with the PARI SINUS. I started inhaling the cortisone through my nose. The PARI SINUS transports the medication as a pulsating aerosol directly to where it was needed. After a short time, this treatment brought resounding success. I was excited. After only 14 days of inhaling with the PARI SINUS, the sense of smell came back very easily. Finally, after all the unsuccessful treatments, I was able to perceive something again. Since then I have been inhaling regularly with the PARI SINUS and my senses of desire and taste are almost completely restored.
PARI blog: How did you get along with the PARI SINUS?
Cordula Schweighöfer: The PARI SINUS is fantastic. Cleaning and application are no problem at all. I just had to get used to how to use it. That is a change to other inhalation devices, but actually very easy. All you have to do is hold one nostril shut, bring the nebulizer to the other nostril and close the palate seal. Sounds complicated, but it is not. My tip: when I say “ing”, the palate seal closes. You can also feel that it works when the nostril vibrates very slightly. The inhalation solution is then used up relatively quickly, it takes a maximum of two minutes per nostril. So little effort - big impact!
- What does the world look like
- What do you mix eggs with
- What are the disadvantages of air heating
- Which action stars are real martial artists
- Which is the worst league in football
- Which shoe is better Puma or Adidas
- How to make fresh cream
- Why can't Pakistanis leave Bangladesh alone?
- What's next for Conan O Brien
- How do you feel about startups?
- Who discovers a green engine
- What video game villain is really bad
- Which president was the best athlete
- How do top students study economics
- Is credit bad
- What is the design process
- What is the wording in DSP
- Why didn't Tywin Sansa marry herself?
- What is new research in insurance
- What is pagan pride
- What is global online marketing
- Which professions do lawyers quickly switch to?
- When do you use inheritance in TypeScript
- Who is Cirdan
- Who is the implementing agency for FASTag
- Who invented the scissors?
- Mars soil is also called earth
- How did the middle finger gesture come about?
- Why does bong water taste so bad
- Why does music convey more than words
- Are you ready to spy on someone
- Will Verratti come to Barcelona this summer
- Are Garam Masalas harmful to health