What kind of doctor works in hospitals
Who works in a hospital?
Depending on the range of departments, there are specialists in the following areas:There are also other employees with whom the patients do not come into direct contact. They include people from the following areas:
- Company medical service, occupational medicine
- Fire protection and security technology
- House technic
- Kitchen staff
- Building cleaning
- Computer science
- Project management and organizational development
- Quality management
- Environmental protection and waste
- PR / Marketing
- Patient administration
Who is responsible for a hospital?
The operational management of a hospital is the responsibility of the so-called collegial management, which is directly subordinate to the legal entity or its authorized representative (e.g. management at private hospitals). The Hospitals Act stipulates the following minimum staffing for collegial leadership:
- Medical Directorate,
- Nursing Director and
- Administrative Directorate.
The medical directorate is not only in charge of the hospital doctors, but is also responsible for all medical matters - ultimately also for hygiene, medical quality assurance, etc. by the doctor as well as by the employees of the qualified health and nursing service.
The nursing directorate is in charge of the nursing staff. The administrative department is responsible for finances, personnel, public relations and technical matters such as building services and fire protection.
- Cutting grass releases CO2
- What's your favorite Snape quote
- Range Rovers are still unreliable
- What Chaucer poetry made Middle English famous
- What are the best restaurants in Samoa
- Is codeine still prescribed in the US?
- Why would someone start a business?
- How do I get over relationship anxiety
- Does anyone care what Robert DeNiro thinks?
- Can you make kimchi on instapot
- What is a split nut
- Can someone fake a mental health assessment?
- What makes a fragrance difficult versus light
- How is LDRP Gandhinagar for computer technology
- Can fish hear music?
- What is GPON
- What if there is no Jehovah?
- What are the best topics for online courses
- Which US company offers XBRL Filing Services?
- Is there a methodology of the Okumene
- How can we prove Cos4x + cos3x + cos2x Sin4x + sin3x + sin2x cot3x
- Which book should I give my friend as a present?
- What type of engine is a bicycle
- Where there are no earthquakes 1