What is the smallest venomous snake in the world
Ranking: The ten most dangerous snakes in the world
Many people's fear of snakes is justified. Every year five million people are bitten by the animals, for example 50,000 people die from the consequences of a snakebite.
Spiders are not to be joked with either. Especially in winter we meet the reptiles again and again because then they are looking for warmth. We tell you which spiders you should especially stay away from.
Jellyfish are tough too, killing around 100 people every year. The small specimens are usually particularly dangerous. We have put together for you what the ten most dangerous jellyfish in the world are, how poisonous which are and how which poison works.
There are also other sea creatures that are not to be trifled with: fish. The shark kills the most people each year, but it is not even the most dangerous fish in the world. You can read here who deserves this title, which specimens are poisonous or just bite badly.
The animal that kills most people every year is a different one, by the way - and hardly anyone has it on their radar. The absolute beast is the mosquito! You can read how many people she kills and who is also a proven killer in our overview of the 15 most dangerous animals in the world.
- What does cya tc
- Is only child syndrome real 2
- What is khula
- Which is the capital of Telangana
- What sucks about being a politician
- What is the most important thing in our life
- Why are two-year-olds so moody
- What's the best scientific film ever
- What is Email IDs
- What is the growth of SEO
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is linked to fibromyalgia
- How Much Money Do Graphic Novels Make
- Can dogs be deported?
- Why did Windows 10 fail
- Are hyaluronic acid preparations safe to take
- What does your back garden look like
- What causes high temperature superconductivity
- Unions bring benefits to customers
- How big is a Roc
- Which companies are Fair Trade certified
- What would an INTP be three wishes
- What can ruin a good singing voice
- Is Russian a real language
- Counts duty free as moving on