What is an email A-B test
A / B testing in email marketing
An A / B split test is a controlled experiment that you can use to test, analyze and optimize your newsletter campaign. Instead of going back and forth, just do an A / B split test to determine which variant is more successful.
Which parameters can be tested? In short: a lot! Test
- Subject line
The most important decision criterion for opening - or deleting. Test short against long, funny against serious, personalized address against general and much more (special characters, keywords, length).
- Sender name
Company name, name of the employee or a combination? With a hyphen, “at” or “from” the company? First name only or first and last name? The possibilities are varied and can result in a few percent more or fewer openings.
- Layout: design of the page, arrangement, size, color and shape of the buttons (call-to-action buttons)
- Visual elements: image variants, formatting, font and background colors
- Address: "You" versus "You" and personalization versus general address in the text
- Content: headings, sequence of topics, length, formulations, calls to action and descriptions
- Promotional campaigns: Free shipping orders, vouchers and discounts offer strong click incentives.
TIP: It is important for all A / B split tests that only one variable is tested at a time so that the results are not falsified. For example, if you want to test two different subject lines and the placement of a call-to-action button, you have to carry out two different A / B split tests.
- Which social norm do you support
- Does Raynaud's Syndrome ever go away
- When will the delivery of the CVS drone be available?
- How can I download a dataset from AWS
- Who is the Average Daily Mail Reader
- What is the russian word for god
- Why the membrane of the neuron is polarized
- How do companies benefit from vouchers
- What does it cost to acquire customers from Zyngas
- Has Amazon become too powerful
- Disconnected for the first time
- How can religion bring brotherhood into society?
- What is the full form of SAP
- Is it really worth publishing Amazon books
- What does cya tc
- What is an anglerfish
- Which Got7 member gives you a strange mood
- How did Makemake get its name
- What is meant by investment
- Who is the father of libertarian philosophy
- What does your inner self look like
- How can I change the color of my car?
- How cold is South Korea
- Which museums are free in Madison Wisconsin
- Who is right, the Israelites or the Palestinians
- What is Mirai Malware
- How long does jock itch
- If 2x 66 0 what does x
- Understand native Welsh speakers of Cornish
- In which county is Rochester New York
- Websites can still make money
- What happens to sealed court files
- Do all Albanians speak Italian