Why did the show kill Stannis
Why don't Melisandre and Stannis create more shadow monsters?
First of all, they are going to use more shadows so your question is premature. I'm not entirely sure if this is supposed to be in a spoiler day or not. I'm assuming this is a question about the TV show, not the books.
Second, the shadows are expensive to summon. It is mentioned later in the books that Stannis appears drained and skeletal, and there are other references that I won't publish here because of their very tolerant nature. Suffice it to say, it affects people who are injured to fuel Melisandre's magic.
As we shall see, the shadows will not help Stanni as much as he would hope either, because the majority of masters and people are against him. Coupled with their high cost, they don't really provide an answer to its problems.
For those reasons aside, I think Stannis is a good guy, deep down. At first I didn't like him at all, but in all the books he's solid, honorable, tough and grumpy, and it's hard not to like him when he despises and scolds his sycophants, but praises Davos for telling the truth .
Everything he does he does for a reason, not out of personal greed or ambition, but because it is right and just. Yeah, I admit I'm a bit of a fan of Stannis. So I stand on Andres F's side and also say that Stannis is not entirely satisfied with that. He admits at one point that it is better to dishonorably kill one man than to let thousands suffer, but I still think it doesn't suit him well.
- How do youtube political ads target demographics
- Google Pay Google Play customer number
- Will hit Hurricane Michael North Carolina
- Work for three minutes
- Forfeit personal checks such as pay slips
- Allergies go away every 7 years
- Zerodha is the best stockbroker in India
- Why didn't RedBeacon catch on?
- What would your Batman movie be
- How is Evernotes growing from 2015
- Which US presidents graduated from Harvard University
- What is Mirai Malware
- Trust any form of government
- Why are the Chinese buying fewer cars?
- Why are Indians so crazy about Eminem
- Why are BCAAs needed for training?
- Kumite often occurs in karate schools
- How old do you have to be
- How is division like subtraction
- Find the Soviet flag offensive
- Is water amphoteric oxide
- What was Marie Antoinette accused of?
- Why taking allopurinol can cause gout
- How to say glass in Hawaiian